What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

macavity

Referee
Wests 110 year logo

sl-20180126-western-suburbs-magpies-logo-400px.png

How is it that two amazing, iconic brands ... created the abortion that is “Wests Tigers” with a made up word and an MS paint logo.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I would have preferred the word "magpies" to have been within the shape of the emblem

Im pretty sure this is an old logo with 110 years added in...

My jumior club had something very similar a few years back. For some reason, the 90/00 had everyone doing these big wordmarks through their logo. I think they were copying an american trend.

I hate it. Either integrate the name into the boarder or have it floating outside. I hate it when logos are cut in half by these stupid cartoon fonts...

The Marshall

Juniors
This looks like it will be the Bulldogs last season with Canterbury. Ray Dib told a members forum that they had signed the richest apparel sponsorship in the game starting 2019 but wouldn’t reveal the company also KIA will be extending for 5 years.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hopefully the Kia extension involves them agreeing to re-colour the logo to fit the jersey

GAZF

First Grade
My designs get pinched all of the time. Had they asked to use that design I would have been happy to even provide the files for a small charge.

I'll check in from time to time and see if more designs pop up. It could very well have been a freelancer copying the designs without their knowledge. If they did know about it then they're lazy, and hypocritical when they have this in their footer:
:copyright: 2017 Beastwear . No part or part(s) maybe copied or reproduced without our express written permission. Offenders will be prosecuted. All rights Reserved.

kdalymc

Bench
I’ll take a jersey full of sponsors any day than put up with that crap I had to endure this afternoon...
It may be the worlds biggest sporting event but maybe the people who watch it are on par with those who listen to MMM and nova...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts