What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member

I'm all for it right now. It might not be a big coaching addition to get super excited about, but it's something. The club is trying something at least and trying to bring in change. Furner is a decent coach and a senior coach with experience, which is what this relatively young coaching staff probably needs. What's more, he's a new voice that hasn't been around the club during our downward spiral so that's good news. He can come in with a fresh slate, and hopefully drive some new standards.

I don't think it's a 'JD signing' as such. We've seen that JD can be very stubborn so I doubt he's putting his hand up and saying "I need help here." If he has done that, then it's a massive change in attitude. I believe this would have been club driven.

I get what people are saying about his record at the Dogs and Tigers but that was a completely different situation. We have a better roster and better players on paper, it's about getting them to respond and get back to their best now. Can Furner do that? I don't know. I honestly don't know.

But you know what, it's worth a shot, we have to give it a try and it might just work! You never know.

But welcome back Furnsy!! Please fix us.

Thumper

Juniors
That was posted by the mole. Take it for what it is. But does anyone else read that and think it could be kaloamatagi?
A rep forward who if the stories from last season are right is a lazy trainer (team mates took exception to his attitude)

I just can’t think of anyone else from another team.
Schuster
Ryan Matterson
Joe O
John Bateman

plenty more. Doesn’t sound like keaon at all.

Hellray

Juniors
Schuster
Ryan Matterson
Joe O
John Bateman

plenty more. Doesn’t sound like keaon at all.
When I read rep forward I went straight to origin player. So none mentioned qualified in my train of thought.

but yeah you could be right, Ryan Matterson actually makes sense or Joe O being from qld

speedster

Juniors
Things change once you start to have a family. Reynolds also was a Sydney boy but with a young family also is loving moving out of Sydney.
Sure but it just doesn't sound like something someone who has lived all their lives in a big city would say as a reason for moving. Sounds like what a country boy would say.

speedster

Juniors
I'm still wanting Cody 7, Jack 6, Latts 3, Jye 1.

Jack's best possie is 6 and we need his long kicking game. Latts' best possie is 3. We need to start getting the best out of both these superstars pronto. If we are well and truly out of the finals race later in the season, then, sure, lets experiment with Latts at 6 but for now, Jack is my 6 partnering Cody.

No time for experiments while the season is still salvageable and on the cards. Never say die!

We need an experienced old head with a running game steering us at 7 and Jye Gray's speed and aerobic capacity at 1 is the tonic we need to get our sets started on the front foot.

Runrabbit14

Juniors

Jack's best possie is 6 and we need his long kicking game. Latts' best possie is 3. We need to start getting the best out of both these superstars pronto. If we are well and truly out of the finals race later in the season, then, sure, lets experiment with Latts at 6 but for now, Jack is my 6 partnering Cody.

No time for experiments while the season is still salvageable and on the cards. Never say die!

We need an experienced old head with a running game steering us at 7 and Jye Gray's speed and aerobic capacity at 1 is the tonic we need to get our sets started on the front foot.

It’s amazing what an impact a coach can have.

I have a look at our roster compared to the Dolphins who are also decimated by injuries to big name players and its chalk and cheese.

They play above their weight and with so much heart….

handyman2190

Bench

Jack's best possie is 6 and we need his long kicking game. Latts' best possie is 3. We need to start getting the best out of both theseseasons done superstars pronto. If we are well and truly out of the finals race later in the season, then, sure, lets experiment with Latts at 6 but for now, Jack is my 6 partnering Cody.

Seasons done,too many injurys

True, spot on, you nailed it lets hope for this to happen im with you this should had been done already.

Latest posts