What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05 transfer predictions

Craig

Juniors
- Dejan Stankovic will join Inter

- If Liverpool dont make the CL he gos to Italy or Spain

- If 'pool make the CL then he resigns

- Man U and Chelsea make bids for Arjen Robben (PSV) and Rafaal Van Der Vaart either one gets them both or one goes to Man U and the other to Chelsea

- Deigo Forlan goes to Middlesbrough

- James Beattie gos to France or Holland to improve his chances of playing for England

- Edgar Davids loan move to Barca is made permanent

- Fabien Barthez's loan move to Mariesille is made permanent (well why would he want to go back to England)?

- Ricardo's loan move to Racing Santander is mae permanent

- Arsenal sign Jermain Defoe for the retiring Dennis Bergkamp

- Eidur Gudjohnnsson or JFH leave Chelsea or both

- Chelsea looks for Ronaldo, Vieri or Trezuguet

- Jesper Gronjaer leaves Chelsea and goes to Southampton

- Abramovich makes Chivu and Roma an offer to good to refuse and Chivu joins Chelsea and gets to play alongside Mutu again.

- Henrik Larsson joins Barca from Celtic.

Rustay

Juniors
What i hope happens is Man Utd buy Robben (and Van Der Vaart too if possible, but i dont think it will happen) and sell Forlan to, well anyone. Trabelsi would also be a good signing, if as i believe, he is on a free.

Chelsea will get one of Parker or Rosicky in the summer too.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Roma manage to somehow (remember Sensi is the president) sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Ajax, who they have been targeting for some time.

Especially if a buyer takes over the club and restores all finances.

SP

Bench
Craig said:
- Dejan Stankovic will join Inter

- If Liverpool dont make the CL he gos to Italy or Spain

- If 'pool make the CL then he resigns

is that Stankovic you're talking about

Matt23

Staff member
So who will Real Madrid sign now that Ruud Van Nistelrooy has re-signed with Manchester United?....

El Coconuto

Bench
Good signing for us... but another midfielder?

Anyways, I for one am delighted to have Parker in the team.

Does anyone know Parker's ability on the wing? I can't see him fighting past Makalele and Lampard quite yet (not to mention the imminent return of Jaun Seba Veron & Joe Cole) but a position on the wing maybe?

My regular eleven and transfers for Chelsea:

GK: Carlo Cudicini

DF: Glen Johnson - William Gallas - John Terry - Wayne Bridge

MD: Scott Parker/Joe Cole - Claude Makalele - Frank Lampard - Damien Duff

ST: Hernan Crespo - Adrian Mutu

Ins: Two more world-class defenders - Sven Goran Erikson.
Outs: Jesper Gronkjaer - Marcel Desailly - Manu Petit - Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - Mario Melchoit - Winston Bograde (although haven't we been saying that for the last three years) - Claudio Ranieri (pending whether we win anything or not).
Must hold onto's: Frank Lampard - Eidur Gudjohnsen - John Terry - William Gallas (Excludes Roman Abramovich signings).

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Does anyone know Parker's ability on the wing? I can't see him fighting past Makalele and Lampard quite yet (not to mention the imminent return of Jaun Seba Veron & Joe Cole) but a position on the wing maybe?
He does seem to occasionally play on the right wing (or maybe he just drifts out there from the centre?).

- Man Utd buy Robben

- Zidane either retires or is sold, and Real buy VDV as his replacement

- Ronaldo goes back to Inter

- Real sign Owen

- Chelsea attempt to buy 500 players, and end up with an additional 20 players to fit in their team

hybrid_tiger

Coach
This is another spicy one:

Vieri to AS Roma, with Emerson going to Inter.

Personally i'm still undecided on this one. Emerson is a world class defensive midfielder and would be a huge loss.

However on the same token we have Daniele De Rossi who is just waiting to secure a first team place and would do so if Emerson was to leave.

Apparently the whispers are that if this deal went through, Roma would receive Vieri plus a sum of cash, and they would use this to sign Edgar Davids on a free transfer at the end of the season. So it would look something like this:

Pelizzoli;

Zebina, Samuel, Chivu;

Mancini, Dacourt, Davids, De Rossi;

Totti;

Cassano, Vieri;

That looks too good to be true.

Craig

Juniors
Dont count on Chivu being their next year. It wouldnt surprise me if he went to Chelsea.

half

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
This is another spicy one:

Vieri to AS Roma, with Emerson going to Inter.
i would love it to happen

inter needs a quality defensive midfielder to become a complete team

Mad Dogg

Juniors
But apparantly Spurs have signed Jermain Defoe. Not sure whether he's joining them straight away or waiting till the end of the season.

Latest posts