What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF2 Sat :: Titans 32 Broncos 40 @ Skilled

Qualifying Final 2 :: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Wallace is a turncoat? How? Cause the panthers offered him some food vouchers from panthers as a contract?
You have No Clue.
What happened to the storm? you dropped them like dane laurie drops passes.

Because he went to the Broncos. I never promised objectivity about it so excuse me for having 'no clue;.I'm running on passion here, not in the mood for being 'rational'.

I admit that Penrith is a bit like an asylum run by lunatics, but I don't have to like Wallace wearing maroon and gold filth when he is a Penrith junior.

Go the Titans! I always prefer the Gold Coast as a place to visit. Brisbane is boring :p

The Storm, lol. How could I even pretend to casually support a team that Brett Finch plays in? what's the point? Finch winning grand finals is about as likely as the Storm becoming the no 1 most popular sporting team in Victoria.

Last edited:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Alot of this game will depend on how well Scott Prince plays. If he has a blinder than the Tits will be very hard to stop! Titans have a good forward pack as well.

I'm hoping that the Broncos will have too much strike power across the park.

jarro

Juniors
I think the Broncos newfound defensive clout will rattle the Titans.

If we can stiffle their free-flowing game then we'll beat them in the grinding game.

Grumpy Old Man

Juniors
Looking at the teams through unbiased eyes, I think the broncos will be to strong for the titans in almost all areas.
Roger's had a rare shocker against Manly (I suspect he has other family worries on his mind) and without him be 100% physically and mentally fit, I just can't see an upset happening.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Four of the more inexperienced wingers in the NRL in this game....

Will be interesting to see if the big game jitters cause any of them to become a liability...

My money is on the Coast

Nah, I'm keeping my money away from this one. Much as my heart says Broncos, I wouldn't be having money either way on an untested finals team.

As D-Lock said the other day, the teams are pretty even and this one will be won between the ears.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Bloody work. I really wanted to go to this game given the Dragons are playing on Sunday. I love Skilled Park, and the atmosphere for a finals full house against the donkeys would be absolutely electric.

MSH

Juniors
With Melbourne smashing Manly tonight, the added bonus of a Broncos victory tomorrow night, is that Manly are 1 game closer to being tossed out of Season 2009.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Nothing is assured as proven last night. You turn up and play your best football eg finals football. or you teeter on the edge of elimination.

Yeah, nothing is assured as proven all season. This game is far, far from a foregone conclusion, and Gordie has really done us no favours by firing up their forwards.

They'll win it with their forwards, but we'll win it with our backs.

Eelectrica

Referee
With the Manly/Melbourne game not really living up to expectations, I think this one will be a candidate for match of the round.
I expect the open 20 to be as intense as any origin.
Freakin' psyched!

The Broncos will beat the Tits purely on the basis of strength across the park..the likes of Hodges, Folau and Hunt will be the difference.

If the game stays close then Lockyer will take control and show the Tits that finals are a different story.

miccle

Bench
Because he went to the Broncos. I never promised objectivity about it so excuse me for having 'no clue;.I'm running on passion here, not in the mood for being 'rational'.

I admit that Penrith is a bit like an asylum run by lunatics, but I don't have to like Wallace wearing maroon and gold filth when he is a Penrith junior.

Go the Titans! I always prefer the Gold Coast as a place to visit. Brisbane is boring :p

The Storm, lol. How could I even pretend to casually support a team that Brett Finch plays in? what's the point? Finch winning grand finals is about as likely as the Storm becoming the no 1 most popular sporting team in Victoria.

:lol: Last year the Storm had been your second team forever because you were born in Melbourne and had SUCH a strong connection to the place.

This year the Gold Coast is a better place to visit.

Next year you'll go for the Warriors because you saw a picture of Auckland once :lol:

Ah well. Supporting Penrith must be nice. Every September you can choose a whole new bandwagon.

Broncos by 2 tonight, but not confident whatsoever. Have had a little saver on the juicy $2.50 odds about the Titans. They're a formidable football team, particularly at home. If we can keep Preston Campbell quiet(ish), we should be okay.