What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sun :: Warriors 12 Cowboys 34 @ Mt Smart

Heritage Round 10 - Warriors v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
So we've had a proper "Heritage Round" for two years now and the Warriors have already used two different strips....

NRL should have chosen the jersey for the clubs and told them to wear it.

Cows by 14

warriors needed a different jersey for the colour clash last year. lazy of the cowboys to not do the same this year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Exactly, the onus is on the away side to ensure the jersey doesn't clash.

Liam

Juniors
Cows in their white jerseys.

Kemp lands a penalty goal. 2-0.

Last edited:

aussies1st

Staff member
Lol the video ref needed that many replays and even went for the put down but clearly he was offside.

Meth

Staff member
Fien with a try saver.

McKinnon with a bust off a line ball from Packer- Jones bombs it in good position

Meth

Staff member
Terrible referring- can't we even spot a knock on any more?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The warriors jersey looks similar to the one in Dr Cranes avator. I quite like it, i reckon they should wear it more often.

As for the Cowboys, they couldve at least worn their 1995 jersey, they havent worn that since 2004.

But do you think cause they wore their blue jumper a few weeks ago, they didnt need to wear another one for heritage round?

Meth

Staff member
Thurston in

For a moment, I thought it was going to be another ridiculous obstruction ruling, but sanity prevailed

African Monkey

First Grade
Thurston was outstanding in the 1st half on the back of the forwards going forward and the Warriors making dumb errors coming out of their own half.