What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Mon :: Knights 25 Rabbitohs 20 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 16 :: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
If there was an official NRL Power Rankings, the past month the Knights would be 15th, only ahead of the Broncos.

Shocking stuff, esp the defensive side.

Never did have a good feeling about tonight. We better win!

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
If there was an official NRL Power Rankings, the past month the Knights would be 15th, only ahead of the Broncos.

Shocking stuff, esp the defensive side.

Never did have a good feeling about tonight. We better win!

d'oh...

knights up 24-12

shear_joy9

Coach
final score 25-20

newcastle played very well for the first 20 of the second half then fell off the pace.

are still a very ordinary side imo

Jono078

Referee
Ordinary enough to get the win and jump into 5th position on the ladder :D

Much better second half, happy with the win and now to build upon this weeks effort for next week.

African Monkey

First Grade
Why do souths play round 1 footy at the end of the game
The first hitup from Fa'aoso set the tone for the rest of the game. It's an attitude thing and we came out trying to hold on to a 12-6 lead and not to mention the fact that our first hitup in Newcastle's half in the 2nd half came in the 25th minute. We showed that we can throw the ball around at the end of the game but can we at least so some urgency at the start of each half for next week please.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Just shows you what happens when you have a real Coach.

Knights come out in the second half full of running and a plan.

Souths come out of the sheds, after the Coach gave each player a No Doz tablet.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
god that was an ordinary performance in parts, we kept the Rabbits scoreless for almost the whole second half then Gidley comes off and we let in 8 points.

Oh well, happy to get the 2.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Souffs.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. We only played for 30 minutes AND had Ben Rogers in the side, yet were still good enough ...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That's not to mention the fact they were standing offside for 85% of the game, yet remained un-penalised. Oh and Gerard Sutton has no idea. Hayne was marginally better.

Bodsy

Juniors
That's not to mention the fact they were standing offside for 85% of the game, yet remained un-penalised. Oh and Gerard Sutton has no idea. Hayne was marginally better.

stop blaming the refs you sooks.

Referees were fine.

Frederick

Staff member
stop blaming the refs you sooks.

Referees were fine.
No, they weren't. Far from it. That metre forward pass for Souths last try was the icing on the cake of the most inept refereeing display I've seen in a very, very long time.

Bodsy

Juniors
No, they weren't. Far from it. That metre forward pass for Souths last try was the icing on the cake of the most inept refereeing display I've seen in a very, very long time.

Your just stupid if you think so, Ben Rogers was holding down in the ruck all game

Apey

Staff member

it was pretty similar to our one that was called back.. except for ours I was 100% certain it was a forward pass because I was directly in line with where the ball went :lol:

passes from dummy-half are getting woeful lol, just about every team are throwing them forward.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Your just stupid if you think so, Ben Rogers was holding down in the ruck all game

He may have been, but Souffs were standing offside all game
He was, and got penalised a couple of times for it from memory.

Souths rarely got back the ten, Hayne reffed the second half as if it was SOO from the other night where there was no such thing as an inside the ten penalty.

Terrible refereeing, worst I've seen in a long while tbh, and I was a neutral.

Latest posts