What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Mon :: Knights 25 Rabbitohs 20 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 16 :: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rubbish, you're biased beyond belief and can't concede both sides were to blame for the escalation of the argument a full six weeks beyond the fulltime siren.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Can we get a count on how many Souffs fans posts as opposed to Knights fans posts have contributed to this thread? Already blowing out to 5 pages before a ball has been kicked is pretty special

Cheers

NGR

Juniors
Rubbish, you're biased beyond belief and can't concede both sides were to blame for the escalation of the argument a full six weeks beyond the fulltime siren.

Jokers Wild started this... started the insults pre match (fair enough, nothing wrong with a bit of banter) but then couldnt cop it after and he just got worse from there... As a result me and nemisis gave it back to him and the rest of the sheep that followed him...

Doesnt matter how long it went for or for how many posts resulted, we were just giving it back to him and others as a result of a few "offending posts"..

but alas you still cannot comprehend that number of posts isnt the problem, its what caused it...

NGR

Juniors
Can we get a count on how many Souffs fans posts as opposed to Knights fans posts have contributed to this thread? Already blowing out to 5 pages before a ball has been kicked is pretty special

Cheers

sure can.. and this thread is a classic example of the last one.. your first post (post 3 or 4 somewhere around there) is an insult... thus i have responded.. just like last time...

How about some of your usual childish insults? give me something to laugh at for a couple of minutes...

Joker's Wild

Coach
sure can.. and this thread is a classic example of the last one.. your first post (post 3 or 4 somewhere around there) is an insult... thus i have responded.. just like last time...

How about some of your usual childish insults? give me something to laugh at for a couple of minutes...

Your mum wears army boots

NGR

Juniors
there we go... does that feel better little man?

looks like your playmates enjoy your antics too :shock:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
JW, you don't have to try too hard ...

*edit* this thread's going to be epic, I can feel it :lol:

NGR

Juniors
here we go.. use the "fishing" excuse... You were more than happy to participate in discussion before without the slightest hint of this so called "fishing" jobdog, then you realised you had nothing, sooooooooo you cracked out a weaker persons back up plan "im fishing"... pfft

and yes this thread he is..

the last one JW was genuine and against other teams...

perverse

Referee
hahaha oh god... round 2!

i hope very few gumby souths fans decide to make the trip to newie this monday. my dick has only just come out of its shell after viewing the last procession of redferns finest.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dear oh dear.

Seeing as you're so offended by Newcastle fans' supposed lack of grace for the weeks after their loss in Round 3, when they put the cleaners through you on Monday, will you be so gracious, take the high road and such?

:lol: I think we both know the answer to that.

Stranger

Coach
there we go... does that feel better little man?

looks like your playmates enjoy your antics too :shock:

:lol:

ktg1.gif

NGR

Juniors
Dear oh dear.

Seeing as you're so offended by Newcastle fans' supposed lack of grace for the weeks after their loss in Round 3, when they put the cleaners through you on Monday, will you be so gracious, take the high road and such?

yes...

i have already said i think we will lose. what more do you want?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
here we go.. use the "fishing" excuse... You were more than happy to participate in discussion before without the slightest hint of this so called "fishing" jobdog, then you realised you had nothing, sooooooooo you cracked out a weaker persons back up plan "im fishing"... pfft

and yes this thread he is..

the last one JW was genuine and against other teams...
You need to stop taking forums so seriously.

Dear oh dear.

Shhh Timmah, I'll come in here and lol for weeks if we belt them, but let's wait and see if it eventuates first :fist:

Nah, come on Benny, forums are a serious place, FISHING IS PROHIBITED.

skeepe

Immortal
You left out Skeepe ;-)

While he's not a Souffs supporter, he's anti-Newcastle, so he may as well be included :lol:

Timmah likes to pretend my posts don't exist.

South Sydney 38 def. Newcastle 12... it's gonna happen.