What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Mon :: Eels 18 Storm 16 @ Parramatta

Round 19 :: Eels v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noa

First Grade
Chambers needed to take Hayne towards the side-line then to take him out of the play.

Ianc

Juniors
Refs are really inconsistent when it comes to penalising dissent.

BTW Hayne is a cat.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh joy, Storm have scored off another atrocious call. We deadset can't take a trick lately...

Noa

First Grade
Journeyman ?

He's a one club player you f**ken stupid dumb, f**ken, mother f**ker.

Butters

Bench
:lol: Yeah, the refs were deadset against you :roll:

The last time i checked voluntary tackles were illegal, thus Melbourne were robbed of a penalty right in front of the posts to even the scores and take the game into overtime. And with Melbourne having all the momentum a win in overtime was all but certain if the refs could actually see a f**king voluntary tackle.

Bazal

Post Whore
The last time i checked voluntary tackles were illegal, thus Melbourne were robbed of a penalty right in front of the posts to even the scores and take the game into overtime. And with Melbourne having all the momentum a win in overtime was all but certain if the refs could actually see a f**king voluntary tackle.

Well I'm pretty sure a knock on is not a knock on off the foot, and tackling a player in the act of kicking is not a penalty, so how about you take those two points and we get rid of those two tries off your score, fair? :roll:

Apey

Staff member
If that's not obstruction, what is anymore? :x

What the?

I thought it was a pretty clear-cut try personally. Well, I would have given it anyway - it didn't look to me Inglis purposely ran into him since he wasn't even looking at him, unless he's the master of being subtle. One of those situations where it was a poor read rather than an obstruction imo.

Good for the Knights, but almost would have preferred the tip :lol:

Noa

First Grade
What the?

I thought it was a pretty clear-cut try personally. Well, I would have given it anyway - it didn't look to me Inglis purposely ran into him since he wasn't even looking at him, unless he's the master of being subtle. One of those situations where it was a poor read rather than an obstruction imo.

Good for the Knights, but almost would have preferred the tip :lol:

Yeah Id agree with that. If parra scored that try agaisnt us tonight I wouldnt have seen anything wrong with it.

Latest posts