What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sat :: Panthers 27 Raiders 14 @ CUA

Round 19 :: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hmm well the ref standing RIGHT NEXT to the play obviously didn't. Could you tell beyond a doubt from the replay that he did touch it and the ball travel forward ??

Jono078

Referee
Yeah, refs... Honestly how long have we all whinged and they still don't get better. I reckon everyone would be fine with Vidot's try being BOD.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The Panthers second try...fair enough it was a bad Raiders read. Although I do feel if it had been reversed we wouldn't have got it.

The first Panthers try was the worst of the decisions.

bileduct

Coach
Am i the only one that thinks Dugan touched that ball and it went forward, i called it straight away and thought it was a clear no try.
After watching the replay I thought there was more doubt in that decision than there was in the first Panthers try, which was a clear no try.

As I said before, one standard is being applied to one team, a totally different standard is being applied to the other.

We knew there was no consistency from game to game, but for f**k's sake, some consistency within one game is not too much to ask, is it?

bileduct

Coach
The Panthers second try...fair enough it was a bad Raiders read. Although I do feel if it had been reversed we wouldn't have got it.
The penalty that put the Panthers down that end of the field was total, total horsesh*t. On top of that, similar tries have been consistently denied in the past.

If Russell Smith is ever allowed into an NRL match again as anything but a paying spectator, the whole NRL administration should hang their heads in shame, and resign.

bileduct

Coach
I'm heading into Raiders HQ on Monday morning to lay down some de niro's to help pay for whatever David Furner says at the post match press conference.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We should collect all the offers into an account and tell Furner he can have it...as long as he never plays Tongue at hooker again

shear_joy9

Coach
now I'm sure we'll see the penalty count skewed greatly into canberra's favour in an attempt to show the officating was fair and even.

bileduct

Coach
Why was that a dropout?

The Panthers guy had a hand on it as well. Doesn't that constitute a knock on?