What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 :: ALL STARS :: Indigenous v NRL @ Skilled

All Stars match result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Mick

Referee
This announcer is ordinary...lol

You think he could have rehearsed so he didn't need to read off paper. lol

skeepe

Immortal
Hardly noticed him.

I did notice Burgess, Rose, O'Donnell, Shillington, Tupou, Thaiday.

All of which I thought played as good if not better than Thompson.

Not saying he didn't play well..i'm just not blowing my load over the dude.

I guess I'm basing it a little more on the fact thar he's only played about 10 first grade games and he showed that he belongs on the biggest stages of the game.

As a Raiders fan it's very exciting.

Chook Norris

First Grade
and the inaugural all stars Preston Campbell medal goes to a player, none other than.... Jonathan Thurston!!

natheel

Coach
Such a fun game to watch and looked like a fun game for them to play

loved the nrl stars jerseys had the players team on the sleev thought that was a good idea

Burgess is an absolute champion felt his way into the game and had a great game

Big Mick

Referee
LOL at Daine Laurie and Yow Yeh dancing in the background.

The players look like they've enjoyed the concept and that's an important thing.

If the players were not into it then it wouldn't have been a success...so full credit to them.

I'm excited about what this season will bring both on and off the field...hopefully the players behave and man up and help take the game to the next level.

Dragon

Coach
Seriously Souths are looking good things for the 8, maybe even top 4.

*edit* goddamn Preston you are a champ

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Kept thinking Joel Thompson looked like Chris Houston for some reason, he did well, Raiders have a great forward pack.

Burgess is a f**king beast.

Big Mick

Referee
I guess I'm basing it a little more on the fact thar he's only played about 10 first grade games and he showed that he belongs on the biggest stages of the game.

As a Raiders fan it's very exciting.

On that note...I will definately agree.

He is showing a lot of promise.

And tbh it wasn't as though I would have been watching as closely as yourself as well.

But he is certainly a talent and yet another of the Raiders young guns that will make an impact this season.

natheel

Coach
LOL at Daine Laurie and Yow Yeh dancing in the background.

The players look like they've enjoyed the concept and that's an important thing.

If the players were not into it then it wouldn't have been a success...so full credit to them.

I'm excited about what this season will bring both on and off the field...hopefully the players behave and man up and help take the game to the next level.

Wasn't it Jamal idris?

mxlegend99

Referee
That was a great game to watch. The only thing that I didn't like was the stupid double try crap... that gimmick brought the overall quality of the game down a little IMO. I wasn't sure if the quality of the game would be up to standard given that some of these players hadn't even had a trial game since last season ended, but overall they were pretty good.

Especially happy with how dangerous Michael Jennings was. Made a few mistakes, but he looked as dangerous as ever with the ball in hand and was one of the few NRL All Stars players that looked to trouble the Indigenous defence... which was absolutely outstanding. The try savers on Farah and Hayne were incredible.

SuperSoward

Juniors
yeah sam burgess played awesome. he is a real hard hitter

and jamie soward is ssoooooooooooooooooo fast. outran jennings!

Big Mick

Referee
yeah sam burgess played awesome. he is a real hard hitter

and jamie soward is ssoooooooooooooooooo fast. outran jennings!

To be fair...Jennings was limping + Soward had momentum up already and had 5m headstart on him...but he is definately bloody quick for a halfback!

He proved tonight he wouldn't look out of place in Origin.

Borat.

Juniors
Yeah he didn't really out run him....but jennings didn't make any ground....

Can't see how soward proved anything tonight....but I'd pick him over Mullen or Pearce any day.....Then again I'd pick Fitzhenry over Mullen.....