What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 :: ALL STARS :: Indigenous v NRL @ Skilled

All Stars match result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Mick

Referee
I'll say it again: Joel Thompson has been absolutely outstanding.

He looks like a d!ckhead to me.

Got some niggle in him...which is good...but may get him into trouble one day. He played ok...no better than anyone else.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Geez I love Presto.

Seriously...how good for the game is he.

If he, Petero and Hindmarsh are not the best ambassadors for the game, i'll deadset give up.

munge

Juniors
alright concept. nrl team, other than a few couldnt care less.

when a few of the idingenous team hit hard a few of the nrl players looked at them as if to say what thhe hell.

nqcowboy87

Bench
was finchy wearing a number 1 jersey, and what was with that gridiron pass. it also would have been interesting to watch the beetson move.

all in all a good match

Big Mick

Referee
Great game, great concept...great way to start the season.

Agreed.

I was a bit sceptical...but after this i'm definately not.

Would love to see it at Suncorp next time around...or maybe Melbourne.

Eventually would love to see the NZ Maori's incorporated as well.

skeepe

Immortal
He looks like a d!ckhead to me.

Got some niggle in him...which is good...but may get him into trouble one day. He played ok...no better than anyone else.

You're kidding. He was one of the best on field. In the forwards I'd say only Burgess played better than him.

Enjoyed the hell out of that match, they all took it seriously and it turned out to be one hell of a match. Look forward to next years game.

BRING ON THE NRL SEASON!!!!!!>

Big Mick

Referee
You're kidding. He was one of the best on field. In the forwards I'd say only Burgess played better than him.

Hardly noticed him.

I did notice Burgess, Rose, O'Donnell, Shillington, Tupou, Thaiday.

All of which I thought played as good if not better than Thompson.

Not saying he didn't play well..i'm just not blowing my load over the dude.

Dragon

Coach
when a few of the idingenous team hit hard a few of the nrl players looked at them as if to say what thhe hell.

Well they need to man the f*ck up, if you are gonna play soft you are more likely to get hurt.

Thought it was a great game considering the break they've had. Indigenous beat a superstar team, even without Inglis. Next year i hope they play after a couple of trials, maybe 2 weeks from season start.

Meh maybe im just over the cricket, cant wait for the footy to begin proper :D

Latest posts