What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF2 - 3 v 6 | Sat 6:30 | Tigers 15-19* Roosters | SFS

Qualifying Final Result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

to_ddeath

Coach
Roosters in another close one. Attack should come together & facing Tigs in what is essentially
a home-semi final from 6th spot.

T.

gronkathon

First Grade
The Townsville conditions from the past could give the Tigers a leg up for Saturday.

It is hard to get up after that kind of weather and a tough game

Bench
I am hoping Fulton,Gibbs and Daniela come back and Fitzy goes out,would love to have Moltzen and Tuaki,ohh well we are due for a win over the Roosters,hope it's this week.

Danish

Referee
Both teams are massively improved since the Campbelltown game, so I wouldn't read too much into the last meeting.

All things being equal I am confident of a roosters win.

I have a massive fear however that this game will be decided by a refereeing blunder of some sort

CMUX

I believe (hope) the roosters have had their eyes on the finals the last few weeks and will really be up for the game and put in a good performance. Having said that, Wests will definitely turn up to play after missing the finals the last 4 seasons.

Roosters by 8

MacDougall

First Grade
Lol

Your team did nothing that day, absolute rabble we deserved our victory.

An absolute rabble that was defeated in the very last minute by a hail mary bomb being put down by our second worst player straight into the arms of a Roosters chaser.

Sheesh imagine if the Tigers had have actually played well. Like they have in all but three games since.

adamkungl

Immortal
http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/?s...37&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Our spies at the Roosters home ground, the Sydney Football Stadium, caught Tigers captain Robbie Farah in the cafe on day one of Tigers Watch.
Here for the NRL's Captain's Call, the Tigers star was spotted sipping coffee with Jamie Lyon before being caught by Roosters captain Braith Anasta.

Later in the day a Tigers employee was found lurking around the Roosters office before being removed by security. It is believed he was trying to sneak into a coaches meeting.
Brian Smith may or may not have installed CCTV camera's in varied places around the SFS as the Tigers attempt to claim the ground as their own.
Sydney Roosters Online will keep you up to date with what the Tigers are doing over the next week as we ensure that we fortify OUR home ground in preparation for the big final this Saturday night.

Kick off is at 6.30pm. Tickets are on sale to the public from Tuesday, 7 September through Ticketek.

:lol:

in response to

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27649047-23214,00.html?from=public_rss

Wests Tigers hire security to keep Sydney Roosters out of the SFS

By Dean Ritchie
September 03, 2010 Wests Tigers will shift base to the Sydney Football Stadium for the week leading into their home finals match and will employ security guards to keep out the prying eyes of possible opponents, Sydney Roosters.
The Tigers confirmed their home final would be played at the SFS, the arena that is just 10 metres from the Roosters' offices in Moore Park.
Wests Tigers have been given assurances from the SCG Trust that security will be in place so that Roosters players and officials cannot walk out the back door of their offices and watch the Tigers train.
The Tigers have stressed they don't want any Roosters players roaming around the precinct while they are training and using the extensive facilities usually enjoyed by the Roosters.
A walkway runs between the Roosters offices at the SFS and it is now rugby league's version of the Berlin Wall.
"We will have the run of the house and the Roosters won't," Tigers chief executive Stephen Humphreys said.

"We will be using the home dressing rooms, train multiple times at the SFS, maybe every day, use the baths, meeting rooms, have lunches there.
"Essentially we will be moving in. The Sydney Roosters won't enjoy the normal privileges there that they have through the normal season.
"There will be security there in the area, so the Roosters don't get anywhere near where we are.
"I have spoken to the Trust and they were very accommodating with our requests and they were very understanding."
Roosters chief executive Steve Noyce was bemused by the Wests Tigers' stance.
"We will be keeping things business as usual," Noyce said. "If other people want to get paranoid, that's their problem. Maybe we will change some of the locks at our place too.
"We are just excited to be playing in the finals."
Wests Tigers had considered playing their home finals match at Leichhardt Oval.
But the SFS will accommodate a finals crowd of up to 45,000 should the Tigers and Roosters meet in what shapes as an epic contest.
"The best thing in all this is the fans. We will get them all in," Humphreys said.
"At the SFS we can offer members up to 10 tickets each, whereas, say Kogarah, they can only get four.
"It is a big win for our fans.
"The players are very comfortable with it too. They had a great experience at the SFS in 2005 (winning a grand final qualifier against St George Illawarra) and we hope to replicate those experiences again in 2010."
The NRL favours the biggest stadiums for finals matches because it claims the gate receipts.

JT_

Juniors
If it's Maxwell and Cummins the decisions would cancel each other out lol. But this season i've noticed Cummins did okay in the few games we had him, regardless I can still see him screwing us over in a high pressure game like this weekend.

Latest posts