What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Sat | Bulldogs 16-20 Knights | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Truthy746

Juniors
Knights without Gidley, drug scandal, away from home, and playing against the Bulldogs. Flogging much?

Bicey_18

Bench
Last time I checked, Newcastle beat the Dogs WITHOUT Gidley last year.... did it pretty easy as well in the first half leading 20-0.. So its not like they cant win without him.

Still will field a pretty good side and give the Dogs a tough match.

ByRd

First Grade
It will tougher then people think but we should get over the line in the end, they beat us last season when they were missing a few so we cant under estimate them.

Ridders

Coach
Hopefully its a better game than the Dogs vs Knights game in Wk 1 of the Finals last season.

Two of the filthiest, scum bag clubs of the NRL. Who cares who wins, as long as they are all apprehended by police after the game

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
LOL

Someone's angry that their club is nothing who will fight to win second last spot. Back in your hole you douche bag.

runatme

Bench
i hope the knights win

f**k those canterbury bankstown merkins

Last edited by a moderator:

Packy

Bench
I am always wary of teams coming out of turmoil. Whether it be coach movement of drug sh*te.

We can't take this game for granted. They have nothing to lose and they should be fired up.

Having said that. Dogs by 12 :)

Latest posts