What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sun | Tigers 10-50 Rabbitohs | SCG

Result: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
There is no way Tim Sheens can blame injuries for this performance. I also have to wonder what the hell their 'defensive coach' is doing when you see this sort of performance.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:!!!! Merritt's in again... Video Referee... I'm gonna say try. Touch and go.

aussies1st

Staff member
Not surprised, the Tigers defence has been weak all season, just needed a team to expose it.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: bet the Tigers are glad they rushed to get Sheens signed on for another year, these sorts of performances will have clubs queuing for his services.

aussies1st

Staff member
Another thrashing for the Tigers, been a few this season in between their wins from out of the blue.

Choppies

Coach
Sheens is lulling teams into a false sense of security. After all why show your hand early on in the season. :lol:

Danish

Referee
Sid anyone hear the some booing in the crowd after the siren?? Did tigers fans actually boo their team off the ground?

Can't blame em if they did

I seem unable to get a Tigers game right when it comes to tipping. I really thought they would show up this week against old rivals Souths. Wrong.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Kids and parents invaded the ground before the sirens sounded and whatnot, the crowd control at the SCG will be looked at, we'll hear more about it no doubt...

Apey

Staff member
Sheens is lulling teams into a false sense of security. After all why show your hand early on in the season. :lol:

Of course! He's pulling a swifty.

Sid anyone hear the some booing in the crowd after the siren?? Did tigers fans actually boo their team off the ground?

Can't blame em if they did

Yeah I heard it, don't know if they were booing Souths because they won on their team because they were absolute sh*t.

Btw, how awesome was that fan that ran past the background when John Lang was being interviewed? Dressed in Souths gear, had something that looked like a helmet on and ran past with his flag in the air :lol: Chaaaarge!

Btw, how awesome was that fan that ran past the background when John Lang was being interviewed? Dressed in Souths gear, had something that looked like a helmet on and ran past with his flag in the air :lol: Chaaaarge!

One kid out there had one of those mexican wrestlers masks on in Souths colours. Crowd looked pretty thin in the pre game show but the fans poured in late. Great sight to see people on the field after a game.

MacDougall

First Grade
I apologise to you all for ever having pushed for any Tigers player for rep selection. None deserve it and none will get it.

This is the second game in a row they have had plenty to play for.

V Roosters: Death of Kevin Humphreys, Sheens 600th match in charge, re-opening of Campbelltown Stadium

V Souths: Death of Peter Provan, Last chance to push for rep honours, Season in the balance, Heritage round at the SCG, Biggest home crowd of the year

Heads must roll, starting at the top. This team has no heart.