What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sun | Tigers 10-50 Rabbitohs | SCG

Result: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Geez I wish I followed an exciting team like the Tigers instead of a boring team like the Dragons... :sarcasm:

Absolutely f**king pitiful. We gifted them about 4 tries today pushing moronic passes inside our 20, and another couple with pathetic defence, and they rightfully ran 50 through us. The only positives to take are the crowd, and the fact we can't possibly put on another performance that sh*thouse again.

eddy2

Juniors
That was just... abysmal. No other word for it.

Geez I wish I followed an exciting team like the Tigers instead of a boring team like the Dragons... :sarcasm:

I'd rather watch grass grow than st merge chokers. At least tigers, bunnies, roosters and sharks don't build their fans hopes up right until grand final only to bomb last minute.

Last edited:

Sugar

Bench
Wow

A fairly average performance from us but won by 40 without Asotasi

The Tigers well ...... One of the worst efforts I've seen for awhile NO commitment at all

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'd rather watch grass grow than st merge chokers. At least tigers, bunnies, roosters and sharks don't build their fans hopes up right until grand final only to bomb last minute.

:lol: The minute you brought Cronulla into it was the minute your attempt at a comeback failed.

mems77

Juniors
Absolutely f**king pitiful. We gifted them about 4 tries today pushing moronic passes inside our 20, and another couple with pathetic defence, and they rightfully ran 50 through us. The only positives to take are the crowd, and the fact we can't possibly put on another performance that sh*thouse again.

Fingers crossed my friend.

Wow...just got the score.

How poor were the Tigers...did Marshall go MIA ??.

He was sh*t. Pushed some dumb passes inside our 20 that directly lead to tries. The only good thing he did all day was kick a 40/20. From the scrum we put on one of those sh*t blindside scrum plays we do, and were thrown into touch on the first tackle. He wasn't alone though, none of our big guns fired.

He was sh*t. Pushed some dumb passes inside our 20 that directly lead to tries. The only good thing he did all day was kick a 40/20. From the scrum we put on one of those sh*t blindside scrum plays we do, and were thrown into touch on the first tackle. He wasn't alone though, none of our big guns fired.
Its funny that when all his flooky arsed stuff comes undone, he becomes a fringe first grade footballer at that.

Ordinary!

Liddell

Juniors
tigers will win and win easy

souffs are a joke of a team, all hype and no substance. a team that claims to have 'the best pack in the history of rugby league' (their words, not mine) but has the likes of ben lowe, luke stuart and some no names on the bench are clearly big time crack users.

sandow is the worst half in the comp and sutton only turns up every other week.

tigers by 32

:D

hybrid_tiger

Coach

My favourite Benji play today was when we finally created a decent set we went left, he found some space and he put in a nothing kick...for Fitzhenry.

Meanwhile Lawrence and Tuqiri are on the other side of the field catching a cold.

innsaneink

Referee
It all starts with the forwards....we have none, we are so f**kin soft, its true, we have a small, soft, artificially colured and flavoured, sugar coated forward pack

Red Bear

Referee
Missing Galloway but

Awful from the Tigers. Absolutely terrible. The first ten minutes of the second half we some of the worst first grade i've seen in along time, channelling wests 99 and Balmain under Alan Jones there.

I thought Souths were pretty good. Their ball control still wasnt great but their forwards were very good today, Stuart, Taylor and Burgess before he went off in particular.

Great crowd, love the SCG. Sat in the trumper stand for the first time today.

Latest posts