What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Fri | Knights 6-23 Tigers | EnergyAustralia

Result: Knights v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
I'm pretty sure this is the one the Tigers win before going on another three game losing streak effectively ending their season. But I'm pretty sure this is the one they win just to give us all hope before shooting us down.

Serc

First Grade
Looking at that Tigers team sheet...it doesn't look particularly bad...did you guys lose with that list last week? lol

Lui - were you guys going pretty well with him before he got injured? From memory you were

In any case, I don't care how bad the Tigers played last week - looking at their lineup and our injury ravaged lineup we might go close, but shouldn't be too much of a chance surely!

Edit: As you can tell I'll be tipping the Tigers, surely thats the intelligent tip? We usually struggle to handle the way you guys play footy...and with nearly half of what would be our normal lineup missing...well you add 2 and 2 together!

Edit 2: Yeah the last time we won was the final round in 2007 for us to have a chance at missing the spoon. Before that was in 2006, and we won only just, with the good team we had that year which we made the finals with.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
this really is a battle of the spastics

for all the whiny knights fans the tigers have moltzen, galloway, tuiaki, ayshford, cayless and fulton out. all are part of our top 17.

tigers will win this and sheens will be lauded as the greatest coach in history for turning it around.

perverse

Referee
yeah... both teams look dreadfully understrength imo. the win will likely go to the team with the most character.

Johns Magic

Referee

for all the whiny knights fans the tigers have moltzen, galloway, tuiaki, ayshford, cayless and fulton out. all are part of our top 17.

tigers will win this and sheens will be lauded as the greatest coach in history for turning it around.

But you still have the main men, Benji and Farah there.

Meanwhile Gidley, Mullen and De Gois are out for the Knights.

On paper it should be a Tigers' win.

your complaining about having them guys out?

you still have Benji Marshall, Robbie Farah, Lote Tuqiri, Gareth Ellis and Chris Lawrence in your side and look at who we have out injured (or busy captaining NSW) lol:

-Kurt Gidley (replaced by that idiot Naiqama)
-Adam Macdougall (injured and Lulia still playing there unfortunately)
-Jarrod Mullen (replaced by an always inconsistent Scott Dureau
-Zeb Taia
-Isaac De Gois (replaced by average matt hilder)
-Evarn Tuimavave

Perth Tiger

Bench

you still have Benji Marshall, Robbie Farah, Lote Tuqiri, Gareth Ellis and Chris Lawrence in your side and look at who we have out injured (or busy captaining NSW) lol:

We had those guys with us last week and it didn't help us much, or the 3 weeks before that.

Vic Mackey

Referee
But you still have the main men, Benji and Farah there.

Meanwhile Gidley, Mullen and De Gois are out for the Knights.

On paper it should be a Tigers' win.

fair call, i agree the knights defineatly have more firepower on the sidelines, but im saying its not as though we have everyone available either.

Vic Mackey

Referee

-Kurt Gidley (replaced by that idiot Naiqama)
-Adam Macdougall (injured and Lulia still playing there unfortunately)
-Jarrod Mullen (replaced by an always inconsistent Scott Dureau
-Zeb Taia
-Isaac De Gois (replaced by average matt hilder)
-Evarn Tuimavave

yes but you have jb out which is a massive disadvantage for us (the spastic never got injured when playing for us) and we have f*ckedhenry playing so that evens it out

Rovelli

Bench
Tigers have the better team-sheet IMO but for some reason I still think the Knights will compound their current misery for at least another week. It will be close though.

Though if there is one team who will put points on the other, I reckon it will be the Tigers.

perverse

Referee
jb is a much better option at fullback than wes "don't know where the f**k i'm supposed to be" naiqama. the only place wes knows wtf is going on is in the centres... and even then he's solid at very best.

in fact in all honesty he has been a bloody quality second string fullback for us. i wouldn't want him as my top line fullback... but as a fill-in he's done an admirable job for us.

also there is the fact that if the knights win this, it's a 4 point win with the bye coming after it... which would more than likely see us in the top 8 in 2 rounds. honestly, we don't deserve to be there... and i can't see a knights win on this basis alone. we're absolute specials at playing other teams into form.

Big Pete

Referee
Tigers have had a pretty good record against the Knights since that fateful Friday a few years ago where the Knights denied the Tigers of a second finals appearance.

Will have to go with them on the basis of history, the Marshall and Farah factor and the bounce back factor.

Tigers, but it's a flimsy tip. I see them just scraping in.

innsaneink

Referee
Is DeGois injured? Love watching him play

Who knows with us? Toss of the coin, I tipped Knights in my tipping comps, Sheens has punished them for last week with less training and a stay in a fancy hotel....its a hard f**ken life ey?

Latest posts