What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Fri | Tigers 50-6 Warriors | Campbelltown

Result: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
that's true.

our attack when we're on their line looks good, but the object of the game isn't to make yards towards the sideline.

tigers should prevail despite their seven day turnaround. just the longer it remains closer the more irritable i get.

:lol:

Yeah those week long breaks really make things tough don't they?

As hard as it may be to watch at times, I think the exposure some of these young guys are getting will pay off in the next couple of years (if we ever get an injury free run). Packer has stepped up in the last couple of weeks and I feel like Matulino and Locke are starting to grow into their roles.

As I type this...go Moon!

Rovelli

Bench
This is a winnable game and I still maintain that. The Tigers are not playing that well and haven't been for a while.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This is a winnable game and I still maintain that. The Tigers are not playing that well and haven't been for a while.

No doubt it's winnable, but on a 5 day turnaround away from home it's going to be tough towards the back end of the second half, especially if our props can't punch above their weight.

If we make more tackles then we'll lose. Have to control possession.

Having said that I did feel a little better about this game after reading the whole "Sheens bans flick passes" article on the NRL website. Tigers need to be careful about getting into the "trying not to lose rather than trying to win" mindset as it generally backfires over a long period.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
we employed it all of last year and proved it really, really doesn't work.

Yup, that's how I know it doesn't work.

That's the number 1 reason why Ivan's coaching scares me. I think he's a good coach, but you don't win premiership's that way. Too conservative.

Locke's hands just aren't working this year.

Latest posts