What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sun | Warriors 20-22 Dragons | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hitman82

Bench
Yeah but Seymour's out... did you see what happened when he left the field last week? We imploded in about 5 minutes.
With no props and no halfback we are pretty much doomed. I almost never tip against us, but Dragons by 30.

hutch

First Grade
is there any chance of stanley playing? need to know, i want to buy him in fantasy league and his price will go up dramatically next week if he does play.

petetheileet

First Grade
dont risk it mate, just buy him...he prob wont play but he is only a cheapie and look at all the reserves in the backline u got, just buy him now n sell him once he has played 3 more games, he should double in price by then.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Well its a lot less ordinary than the side we put out last week, Manu's back.
nah, this isn't the warriors of last year. i'd take our halfback over manu any time.

maloney isn't bad, but we need to be able to score points and for that we need seymour and maloney.

hutch

First Grade
dont risk it mate, just buy him...he prob wont play but he is only a cheapie and look at all the reserves in the backline u got, just buy him now n sell him once he has played 3 more games, he should double in price by then.

pretty good advice! cheers, will do!

Rovelli

Bench
You never discount the 'bounce-back' factor after a shocker the week before, and if we were playing anyone but the Dragons, we'd go in with a chance...but this Dragons team is so well-drilled, whilst we're seemingly on a road to nowhere in 2010 due to all the bumps along the way. The Dragons won the corresponding clash 29-4 last year (as someone has already alluded to) and a similar scoreline this year should not surprise many.

Eaglestar

Juniors
Warriors have shocking record against Dragons. Some players including Vatuvei back for Warriors but with Weyman and Cooper back in side for Dragons can't see anything but easy win for Dragons.

hitman82

Bench
nah, this isn't the warriors of last year. i'd take our halfback over manu any time.

maloney isn't bad, but we need to be able to score points and for that we need seymour and maloney.
...exactly. It'd pretty much take a superhuman game from Manu, combined with Isaac John and Maloney seeing the matrix 80 minutes, for us to have any chance of winning.
Although it is strangely comforting to see a huge difference when our halfback isn't playing - kind of weird for a Warriors team haha.

hitman82

Bench

...exactly. It'd pretty much take a superhuman game from Manu, combined with Isaac John and Maloney seeing the matrix 80 minutes, for us to have any chance of winning.
Although it is strangely comforting to see a huge difference when our halfback isn't playing - kind of weird for a Warriors team haha.

hitman82

Bench

Jason Maher

Immortal
Is this the same Warriors team that bitched and moaned because the Tits elected to wear their away jersey at home?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The reasoning is a bit different here though, the Titans/Broncos decision was based on heat, comfortability etc... this is just a promotion and I don't think the heat will be an issue in the early throes of winter...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The reasoning is a bit different here though, the Titans/Broncos decision was based on heat, comfortability etc... this is just a promotion and I don't think the heat will be an issue in the early throes of winter...
and not because dragons fans will get on the rag about wearing an alternate jersey.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors fans whinged about the jersey change because it was an attempt by the opposition to gain an advantage (and why the hell not? If I were the Broncs/Tits I would've done it too)

Dragons fans are whinging because their alternate jersey is f**king ugly.

There's no advantage to be had by the Warriors here other than being able to take off their jerseys and wave them like white flags after the first 20 minutes.

Latest posts