What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sun | Warriors 20-22 Dragons | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Warriors fans whinged about the jersey change because it was an attempt by the opposition to gain an advantage (and why the hell not? If I were the Broncs/Tits I would've done it too)

Dragons fans are whinging because their alternate jersey is f**king ugly.

There's no advantage to be had by the Warriors here other than being able to take off their jerseys and wave them like white flags after the first 20 minutes.
i'm not going to go back and check, but i think the club complained and us fans pretty much took on your attitude. frankly i think the warriors won by finding enough copies of that lovely blue jersey to run out in.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I hate our alternative but it's a good initative the Warriors are doing, so willing to wear it for an extra game.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I scored corporate box tickets so am REALLY looking forward to Sunday's training run.

Saints by 36.

LeagueNut

First Grade
There's supposed to be heavy rain with squally thunderstorms and strong north-easterly winds over here. That might keep things interesting.

Juju

Juniors
Just about to go to the game.
Heavy rain for the last 10 hours, no signs of improvement.
Strong winds. Very dark and gloomy.
Could be an equalizer??? We will see...

dragonfire

Bench
i thought the Warriors were light up front? if it has been raining wouldnt that help out the better defensive team who set up early through the middle of the field and really play a grinding style of football in any condition?

Jason Maher

Immortal
My point was more that I seem to recall the Warriors chief suggesting that the NRL should enforce teams wearing their home jersey at home. I'm cool with the jersey change myself (and was cool when the Tits and Donkeys did it too, not to mention the Cowgirls in the '07 finals against the Warriors). I do hate our alternate, and wish we could pull out the Steelers jersey we wore against Canterbury, but the Warriors have every right to wear whatever they want on their turf.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
i thought the Warriors were light up front? if it has been raining wouldnt that help out the better defensive team who set up early through the middle of the field and really play a grinding style of football in any condition?

The rain definately helps the Warriors. Instead of our for and against taking a 40 point hit this way we may keep it under 20. :sarcasm:

Meth

Staff member
Maloney's in- great start for the Warriors. Huge hit on Creagh. Tate is a little worse for wear

Meth

Staff member
Warriors look up for it right now.

Bollocks penalty to get St George out of dodge

Weyman has started well...good yards.

Soward has been indecisive so far and will get caught out in this weather.