What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Fri DH | Broncos 12-22 Panthers | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigfoot

Juniors
Very happy with the win. :D

Obviously the Broncos were dudded with that first try. Hard to tell live, but it it was an obvious try on replay.

Overall I'd say we got the rub of the green, despite the penalty count which was fair this week IMO.

I'd say we were definitely the better side and deserved the win though.

Broncos weren't at their best and we definitely weren't great but I'll take any win at Suncorp.

Good luck for the rest of the year Broncos fans.

murraymob

Coach
the broncos while they lost.You supporters must be pleased with the group of young kids coming through.Give them a season or 2 together and it will be a top 4 squad

innsaneink

Referee
the broncos while they lost.You supporters must be pleased with the group of young kids coming through.Give them a season or 2 together and it will be a top 4 squad

They have some great young prospects coming thru,,,winterstein, yow yeh, Glenn, Gillette, the hoff...future looks good

Big Pete

Referee
Winterstein is off to the Cowboys.

Still, Hoffman, Glenn, Yow Yeh, McCullough, Hunt, Gillett and Dodds were out there. With Norman, Copley, McGuire, Hala, Lui and a few others waiting in the wings, I don't think I could be more excited, or proud of them and their current form.

chrisD

Coach
Penrith look a mess in attack unless it's a hit up, Graham didn't help at all. All standing shallow and running sideways instead of letting the ball do the work through the hands, and it is not improving.

Panthers had 2 bad calls go against them that cost them games last season and had a very real impact on their finals chances. Happens every season, just rarely to the Broncos, was at the start of the match anyway.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Yes its amazing that we keep winning so much when people point out these problems with attack and even defence. But the fact is we've scored 20+ points every week for the last 10 games. We've been very good at taking our chances and finding ways to win, this shows that we have a very good attitude right now. We just need to add a bit more variety and imagination to our play to develop further.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yes its amazing that we keep winning so much when people point out these problems with attack and even defence. But the fact is we've scored 20+ points every week for the last 10 games. We've been very good at taking our chances and finding ways to win, this shows that we have a very good attitude right now. We just need to add a bit more variety and imagination to our play to develop further.

You forgot 1st in points scored in the NRL I am happy with our attack. I have question marks on our defence but a lot better this game.

murraymob

Coach
while it may sound strange this far into the season.Penrith are a work in progress .Luke Walsh is finally starting to run the ball.Wade Graham is a natural 5/8.There combination is the key for us.
The Dragons are the best team in the comp at the moment but the semis are still a bit away giving us time to get better

pantherz9103

First Grade
You forgot 1st in points scored in the NRL I am happy with our attack. I have question marks on our defence but a lot better this game.

I think Souths are now 1st in points scored but have played a game more. The most important thing is that we have 22 points. 8 more points would surely get us in the finals, maybe even 6 more. But we should aiming to do alot better than that now we're in this position.

Mr Saab

Referee
Gavin Badger...i hope your soil becomes toxic at your home and grass never grows there again...f**king midget merkin prick wanker dickhead.

Latest posts