What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sat | Sharks 12-24 Bulldogs | Bluetongue

Result: Sharks v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avenger

Immortal
Geeeez this kid Barba is great to watch. Great footwork.

It's a good thing the Sharks took that goal while it was on offer. Maybe a field goal next?

Why would the Dogs buy Kris Keating when they have this kid ? He is sensational.

innsaneink

Referee
Is it just me or are the logos -NRL & Dogs - on Ben hannants jumper different in colour to everyone elses?

Rovelli

Bench
Barba with an opportunist try after a charge down...races away. Will be 24-8 shortly.

skeepe

Immortal
Sure

Does it only apply in the action of scoring a try? Or only in-goal? Or anywhere on the park?

Not sure to be honest. I think it applies everywhere, although it probably uses the "field position" definition of the attacking team, therefor effectively a defender can only do it near their own goal line.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Barba is a freak.

Talented kid. I hope they develop his game. He's like Thurston on f**king drugs.

Slackboy72

Coach
Don't say that or he'll be in SoO next year and all the Farah blowhards will be crying blue murder.

adamkungl

Immortal
Cmon Cronulla...do the world a favour and keep these pricks on the bottom where they belong

gronkathon

First Grade
Don't say that or he'll be in SoO next year and all the Farah blowhards will be crying blue murder.

If he were to keep building on tonight I would have no problem with that and I am a Farah supporter. His time at 5/8 has improved him as a threat in DH tonight

Latest posts