What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sat | Sharks 12-24 Bulldogs | Bluetongue

Result: Sharks v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tipster

Bench
If the Dogs can't win this they may as well not bother turning up to play the remaining games of the season

RHCP

Bench
Anybody who's thinking a Sharks outfit without their three best players can get over an almost full strength Dogs team is dreaming.

Bulldogs by 12.

typicalfan

Coach
Bulldogs didn't play well at all on Monday any other team would have murdered them. I think this game is closer than you think.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We're still missing Steve Turner and Ben Roberts, Corey Payne and Jarrad Hickey as well.

Raider_69

Post Whore
a team with any sort of halves would have rapped the dogs by about 30 points last week, they'll get done here i think

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Late changes:

Sharks are 1-17

Bulldogs have a few changes, Winitana comes in for Turner, Green for Romelo and Halatau goes on the bench, which I assume means Romelo is out of the team altogether.

Meth

Staff member
Geez how unprofessional is this Fox outfit?

Pearce receiving calls.

Crew dropping heavy objects on set.

Cut to live images and you can hear the commentators sound checking

Comedy of errors

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Take it easy Meth, they are just trying to prepare themselves for the game ahead which will be a comedy itself.

Meth

Staff member
Green is in

Bulldogs looking good early.

Barba looking very good- I really hope they start this kid regularly now. He's been touted as a future star for such a long time now that I was wondering whether he was ever actually going to progress

Meth

Staff member
Is there a case for a penalty try there? I would have thought it was Goodwin's illegal tackle that carried him into touch