What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Fri | Bulldogs 16-32 Eels | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_snafu_

Immortal
Funny how skeepe was quiet for the raiders v knights game last week. The refs must have got it right hey?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i love, love watching when hayne is going well, but his arsehole must be getting raw from the massive tonguing it's getting from the commentary team.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i flatly refuse to believe rabs saw that ball touch the ground when gus couldn't.

must have been humouring the old boy.

TiggaPlease

Ennis is having a great second half. Looks good every time he scoots out of dummy half.

Just jinxed him, sloppy forward pass.

Danish

Referee
:clap:

Just unbelievable footy in that NO TRY by the dogs. Awesome kick, hugely desperate hot potato footy by the dogs then an incredible save by Hayne.

Danish

Referee
This penalty was ridiculous....

Hayne putting on a show after Briggs tried to take his title :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Are you f**king kidding?!?!?!?!?!?

What a f**king joke. What a f**king joke. Robert Finch is responsible for this debacle. What a f**king disgrace.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm absolutely furious. This had all the makings of a great game with a classic finish, and those two utter merkins in pink have single-handedly ruined it.

Robert Finch must go NOW!

skeepe

Immortal
How the f**k wasn't Mannah held then? Refs have been so far in favour of the Eels it's criminal.

And now another bullsh*t penalty!