What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Mon | Bulldogs 18-24 Panthers | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
How did they not check that? Waterhouse clearly offside, Tighe knock on, Earl offside......

f**k me.

De Las Heras has f**ked up big time here.

And Big Mick was worried about the refs robbing the Panthers? They've singlehandedly put it on a plate for them!

Apey

Staff member
It hit Tighe in the head, not Earl's shoulder.

Waterhouse was fine.

Did look like a knock-on though tbh.

Big Mick

Referee
How did they not check that? Waterhouse clearly offside, Tighe knock on, Earl offside......

f**k me.

De Las Heras has f**ked up big time here.

And Big Mick was worried about the refs robbing the Panthers? They've singlehandedly put it on a plate for them!

Unlike you dickhead...I'll admit if we have a decision go our way.

During a Canberra game...all I hear is bullsh*t from you.

Apey

Staff member
actually, rewound it again and looks like Earl's shoulder - my bad :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
hmmm Dunno if its a send off...but it looked bad.

Thanks to Pritchard for knocking the ball on, then gifting the penalty...and putting us on the back foot again. Yep..your mind is really on the job you knob.

Timbo

Staff member
I don't think it matters what didn't happen to Glenn Stewart - that was most definitely a send-off offence. Hit him flush on the mug with a swinging arm and he was bolt upright when he hit him.

user_nat

Coach
Somewhat surprised he is off, not that he doesn't deserve it. Players seem to get away with most things in recent times.

Big Mick

Referee
Petero...wtf man. I've never seen you have a brainfart like that. Just watched it again...most definitely deserved to be sent off.

Last edited:
Petero sent off for a high tackle which wasnt high cause the Doggies player dropped into Petero's forearm

bullsh*t!!! SACK THESE REFS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANTHERS ROBBED!!!!!!!