What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Sun | Roosters 30-14 Sea Eagles | SFS

Result: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Matai gets taken out without the ball, rooster run away and score, and then just to make sure they F!ck as in the butt no lube, they award the most grl scout weak as p!ss 8 poin try I have ever seen.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Not to take away from the roosters, they did what they had to do with the opportunties handed to them and deserved to win with the way the game paned out.
BUT had the penalty been given to Matai and manly score iit is 20 - 6 rather than that 14-14 crap.

Garts

Bench
Our first half was great but then nothing. That 8 point try was not a try imo let alone a 8 point try. It definately did not help our cause and swung the momentum to the Roosters but it did not cost us the game, they would have run over us. We had to many injured players and looked tired.

Conn did not deserve a send off either. Looked worse than it was, Stewart will be in strife.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
manly was f**king disgraceful in the 2nd half, sure there was some dodgy decisions but it didn't change the outcome the rorters deserved the win.

Gmac

Juniors
Ah 8 point try or no 8 point try woudlnt of made too much difference. Credit to the roosters Your backline were all over ours and with some nice touches from Carney and Pearce we were never really in that second half.
While Id love for us to make the 8, I just dont think the drive is there this year and the attitude in defence is clearly lacking. The thought of getting smashed by Tigers or the Dragons week one of the finals is not a plesant one.
I hate to say it But I can smell 2005 all over again for the Tigers.

*Doggies can have Trent Hodkinson ..good potential but not worth the $$
*Chris Bailey - Please dont let the door hit you on the way out. Worst siging manly have made in years.
*Brett Stewart- Providing your not playing for long bay we need you badly. ( Bowen and minichello were not the same players after a few years out. So Jury is out on Brett in that regard.. Pardon the pun
*Jamie Lyon - We woudlnt even be contending for the 8 if it wasnt for you. A champion of the highest order.
* Tony Williams - Can do Some great things followed by some absolutly terrible things. Great in attack Weak as hell in defence. Not sure if hes worth it..

Red Bear

Referee
Manly stuffed it for themselves. Had the chooks on the ropes, had a penalty and went for the two points. Roosters scored shortly after and never looked back.

Iafeta

Referee
Some fairly ordinary refereeing in that match. Not sure how the SKD 8 point try was allowed given Matai was impeded by Perrett. Both Conn and Stewart should have been ordered off. Not sure what it takes to get sent off these days but they should each be looking at 4-5 weeks (they won't, its finals time so they'll get a slap on the wrist).

Not to take away from the roosters, they did what they had to do with the opportunties handed to them and deserved to win with the way the game paned out.
BUT had the penalty been given to Matai and manly score iit is 20 - 6 rather than that 14-14 crap.

Oppurtunity handed to us? :lol: Pull your head in we went over half an hour between penalties your soft c**k team decided to take 2 points instead of go for a try and we scored shortly after you f**king dribbler.

f**k off Manly filth

JT_

Juniors
What a game that was. It's cliche but it was a tale of two halves.

On Conn, i thought it was really bad, but on replay, to me it seemed like he caught him with his hand across Kite's noggin, relatively innocuous.

Stewart's one to me seemed a bad challenge. It looked like he caught him high and late but probably need more thorough vision to see how the how bad it is.

I also thought the 8 pt try was soft. If Lyon hadn't made contact with the head it wouldn't have been an issue whatsoever, but the refs seemed to think Lyon caught him.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Oppurtunity handed to us? :lol: Pull your head in we went over half an hour between penalties your soft c**k team decided to take 2 points instead of go for a try and we scored shortly after you f**king dribbler.

f**k off Manly filth
Good on you d!ck head, am talking about the opportunity the eagles handed them, after they dropped thier bundles post 8 pt try.
If you had read my earlier post I had mentioned how frustrating they were today.
So go F!ck yourself you wanker, I am in brisbane, next time you want to personally attack me I will hapily give you my address.