What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Sun | Roosters 30-14 Sea Eagles | SFS

Result: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
It was a nothing hit if that is the kind of hit that will stop Kite then he is softer than Steve Catai the f**king pussy was on the bench in no time.

Kite had a broken nose went off to get treatment and came back on, SOFT?
Anasta laid down like he was dead, got the penalty and then got back up full of beans, soft ? diver? we will never know:crazy:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Both Conn and Stewart should have been ordered off. Not sure what it takes to get sent off these days but they should each be looking at 4-5 weeks (they won't, its finals time so they'll get a slap on the wrist).

That Conn tackle was the sort of "slap" tackle you see every week, the defender puts his hand up and apologises, it's a penalty and not on report.

Not quite sure how it did as much damage as it did tbh, but it was hardly a brutal swinging arm or anything.

Stewart's on the other hand was a shocker.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Stewart is in BIG trouble, major brain snap, possible long rest, 4 or 5?
Conn's certainly was accidental, bt swinging arm all the same, maybe small rest week or 2

I think Conn will be okay – didn't think there was much in it, Stewart has a lot to worry about however. Great game, I think we got a bit of luck today and I'll gladly take it after some of our losses. I have no idea what Roosters team I was watching in the first half.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
I think Conn will be okay – didn't think there was much in it, Stewart has a lot to worry about however. Great game, I think we got a bit of luck today and I'll gladly take it after some of our losses. I have no idea what Roosters team I was watching in the first half.
I don't think the roosters were lucky, the eagles imploded and handed it to them. The roosters just played more composed when the game fired up, and put the eagles to the sword.
Well deserved victory.
After 2 moore looks, Stll think the 8 pt try was a wrong call and major turning point, but from that point on rooster were the goods and ran away with a good victory.
Roosters too good for the 2nd forty minutes, simply in a difference class.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Conn might get a week, maybe two. Stewart is screwed.

The Roosters looked dead until JWH came on and starting smashing everyone in sight. His shoulder charge on Williams after he'd trampled like 3 guys cracked me up. Also the back slam/collar throw judo thing he did on (I think) Farrar.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
JWH is a monster, watched him dominate at U20's last year and wondered if he could repeat at NRL, sh!t - sure can!
He is a monster, given the Roosters that intimidation that they have missed

JT_

Juniors
Conn might get a week, maybe two. Stewart is screwed.

The Roosters looked dead until JWH came on and starting smashing everyone in sight. His shoulder charge on Williams after he'd trampled like 3 guys cracked me up. Also the back slam/collar throw judo thing he did on (I think) Farrar.

Lol i almost pissed myself laughing when he slammed Ballin, JWH threw him like he was nothing!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Conn- 2 weeks, depends on his record. Might get it down to 1 with a plea.

Stewart- 5 weeks, 4 with a plea.

Those are my guesses. Both deserve a suspension, Stewart I thought was the most obvious send-off in the last 3 seasons and was not given.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Conn- 2 weeks, depends on his record. Might get it down to 1 with a plea.

Stewart- 5 weeks, 4 with a plea.

Those are my guesses. Both deserve a suspension, Stewart I thought was the most obvious send-off in the last 3 seasons and was not given.

If the judiciary are fair dinkum Stewart will get at least 8 weeks. was the worst tackle I have seen in a long time. How he stayed on the field is beyond me

Patorick

Staff member
Whatever the charge against G.Stewart, he should cop his medicine and call it a season.

He has been a shell of himself this year, for reasons we all are aware.

Even if we get past the Dogs, they're pushing a giant rock up a hill.

It's just not our year, I'm afraid.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
[/B]

Lol i almost pissed myself laughing when he slammed Ballin, JWH threw him like he was nothing!

Oh Ballin was it? Yeah he just grabbed him made a conscious decision to throw him as hard as he possibly could :lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
i thought the 8 point try was pretty soft, we were pretty lucky there.

Terrible in the first half, but we came out firing in the second.. and boy that was great to watch.

JWH was my MoM

adamkungl

Immortal
Our fightback was all SKD imo.

The grubber to himself and the over the top flick pass to Perrett were both excellent pieces of Rugby League.

dice

Juniors
Our fightback was all SKD imo.

The grubber to himself and the over the top flick pass to Perrett were both excellent pieces of Rugby League.

Without Carney in the team we'd still be discussing whether SKD should still be in first grade. Carney gave SKD a beautiful pass for one try, and it was Carney who setup the Perrett try. Admittedly, it was a beautiful flick pass by SKD and a great first half try.

adamkungl

Immortal
Without Carney in the team we'd still be discussing whether SKD should still be in first grade. Carney gave SKD a beautiful pass for one try, and it was Carney who setup the Perrett try. Admittedly, it was a beautiful flick pass by SKD and a great first half try.

Carney + the move to the centres have both been a huge part of SKDs (mostly) excellent season.

He's had one or two shockers, but so has Carney. 18 tries! He'll certainly get more before the season's out.

Latest posts