What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Mon | Rabbitohs 38-16 Bulldogs | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Now Dogs give away a penalty straight off the kick off, they are having a shocker in that department.

Sleep

Juniors
That first penalty was a close to the softest I've ever seen. Hickey since gone off. Dogs no defense whatsoever.

Hilarious game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Can't believe I'm saying this, but Fire up doggies, and wipe the smile off Rusties face!

Oh also I picked the dogs in my tipping comps.

nehalem

Juniors
brilliant attack by the bunnies, if they keep this up and hold the doggies forwards up, it'll be their game.

Sleep

Juniors
Dogs back to their round one form. Can't hold a ball. Forwards getting absolutely dominated.

nehalem

Juniors
f**k this sh*t, did they turn up for one f**king week just to embarrass us?

Bulldogs won last week because they roosters sucked, nothing much in the doggies really.

look at them now, their forwards are piss poor and their halves are clueless to the fast pace of the bunnies

The look on kevin moores face is priceless hahaha

Chook Norris

First Grade
great offload by Burgess. leading to the try

Souths forwards are finally stepping up as a unified pack

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i'm rooting against the dogs as much as anyone, but did anyone else think there was a big knock on in the play for souths second try?