What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sun | Raiders 22-35 Tigers | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Like skeepe said, you can judge a Raiders performance by the first ten minutes. If they start well, I expect them to be far too strong for the Tigers. If they bumble around, the Tigers may scrape a victory together.

Like skeepe said, you can judge a Raiders performance by the first ten minutes. If they start well, I expect them to be far too strong for the Tigers. If they bumble around, the Tigers may scrape a victory together.

I'm under no illusions that the Tigers are a top team but they're hardly as feeble as you make them out to be. I'd be more concerned about your pathetic Broncos.

legend

Coach
Tigers by 30.

I'm sorry, but Furner simply has no idea of how to coach a team. The tigers line speed in defence will be too much for the Raiders to handle and I don't expect us to get within 30 on Sunday, regardless of where the match is played.

And while ever Furner sticks with Tilse and T Thompson, the blowouts will continue ad nauseum.

I can see Canberra getting out ahead of us early, but Canberra have to have one of the biggest, unmobile packs in the league. By the end of the match, Marshall and Farah should be able to run rings around them and score some quick points.

super_coach

First Grade
Soft track after some decent rain in the capital might bring these side closer together. Hard to go past the tigers but they have a habit of only turning up to play every second week. On paper tigers 13 plus on the field a toss of the coin

Our defence did not move up against titans that was so annoying gave me the shi*s! either the players arent fit enough or furner was to stupid to realise

Hold on to the ball Raiders by as many as they like

gerg

Juniors
Oh yes if only :lol: I guess you will just have to settle for another year of "rebuilding" and mediocrity.

touche'. I've been lucky enough to see my team win three premierships in my lifetime, how about you?

Anyway enough banter.

Last year when Tigers played at Canberra it was the coldest most miserable day ever and then we played like crap. There is generally a good turn out of Tigers fans in Canberra too. Should be a good game but as "Tigers are pro" said our pack isn't as mobile and our backline is young.

56 all draw

TimmyB

Juniors
I'm under no illusions that the Tigers are a top team but they're hardly as feeble as you make them out to be. I'd be more concerned about your pathetic Broncos.

Yep, an unfathomable prediction at best.

The suggestion is that if the Raiders play well, the Tigers aren't on the same level as the Raiders. I'm sure most would find that more than a little absurd.

skeepe

Immortal
Yep, an unfathomable prediction at best.

The suggestion is that if the Raiders play well, the Tigers aren't on the same level as the Raiders. I'm sure most would find that more than a little absurd.

Those that would find it absurd would be the same people who know f**k all about rugby league. Those with an ability to analyse the game would find it pretty much spot on.

youngun

Juniors
Those that would find it absurd would be the same people who know f**k all about rugby league. Those with an ability to analyse the game would find it pretty much spot on.

I think you may have your green galsses on there skeepe, if you actually believe that the Tigers are not on the Raiders level in all aspects of the game then i think it is you that knows f**k all about rugby league!!

Close game but Tigers by 4!

TimmyB

Juniors
Yeah, you're right. If the Raiders play well, the Tigers will have no hope of matching the Tigers. Tell that to the bookies who have us 4th favourite to win, favourites in this match and the 58% of the people in this poll that voted Tigers.

Fair dinkum. I'm not saying we'll definitely win, or that we're a better team. However, if we play like we did against Parramatta, then we're a chance of winning no matter how well the Raiders play. If you can't admit that you're incredibly biased (though the entire forum already knows this to be true).

MacDougall

First Grade
Look at the team lists. The only positions on the entire field that Canberra have a better player is fullback, one wing spot and potentially lock. The bench is slightly better but probably not mobile enough.

If the Tigers hold the ball and do what Sheens tells them to they will win this game by 50 points.

Actually, even if the Tigers play poorly they'll still win this game.

I predict a dead set massacre.

Wests Tigers 84 - Canberra 0

Raider_69

Post Whore
As has been said, you'll know the result of this in the opening 10 minutes

If the Raiders are holding the ball and playing good footy, expect a close game at worst but probably a comfortable raiders win... if we're playing like dog sh*t, Tigers by plenty.

Not confident, but even against the Tigers playing their absolute best, if the Raiders complete 75% of our sets, we'll be in the game all day... if we complete 75% and the Tigers are even a bit off, we'll roll them comfortably

Shorty

Staff member
Well I can't tell with Canberra, but the Tigers should be undefeated with the potential of their side.
Now that Moltzen is at half I expect them to start a bit of a roll.

Last edited:
I am pretty confident we can get the W here. Bit of an arm wrestle for 60, then we'll blow it out in the last 10. Tigers 30-16.

MacDougall

First Grade
As has been said, you'll know the result of this in the opening 10 minutes

If the Raiders are holding the ball and playing good footy, expect a close game at worst but probably a comfortable raiders win... if we're playing like dog sh*t, Tigers by plenty.

Not confident, but even against the Tigers playing their absolute best, if the Raiders complete 75% of our sets, we'll be in the game all day... if we complete 75% and the Tigers are even a bit off, we'll roll them comfortably

You are drunk. Stop drunk posting you drunk.

Tigers 84 - Canberra Faders 0

Latest posts