What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sun | Raiders 22-35 Tigers | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gronkathon

First Grade
I hope Canberra lose if for nothing else than Skeepes contined wrist slitting aka why god why threads about NRL conspiracies etc etc.

Tigers have bought something with them that Canberra just doesn't have. FTA profile and acknowledgement..

Should be a cracker of a game but with Ryan, Marshall, Moltzen and Gibbs all under injury clouds it will be no easy win

Macko8

Juniors
Ryan/Dugan - Dugan
Tuqiri/Stuart - Tuquri
Ayshford/Croker - Ayshford
Lawrence/Thompson - Lawrence
Brown/Vidot - Vidot
Marshall/Campese - Marshall
Moltzen/McCrone - Moltzen
Gibbs/Shillington - Shillington
Farah/Tongue - Farah
Galloway/Logan - Galloway
Payten/Picker - Payten
Ellis/Harrison - Equal
Heighington/Fensom - Fensom's defence is awesome, but he doesn't really provide go forward. Pretty equal.

Your bench is better for the most part except like Thomspon compared to Flanagan/Fulton.

Overall in the 1st 13 we have 8 player who are better and 2 who are equal to yours.

I fail to see this so called class across the paddock.

waiting to get told that I was trolled.

Tuqiri is the only player probably better then his opponent james stuart at this point.
You have no idea champion
the end

Paullyboy

Coach
It depends though, if it's the Raiders when they are at home our boys are better across the park, away I'd happily take a team of Luke Covell's - it'd be the same result.

MacDougall

First Grade
Holy hell, you are batty mate. You think Campese is better than Marshall? Enough said. He is right in every player he listed. I'm going to walk away from this one, you can't educate idiots.

I was talking to Macko, but you are almost as touched if you think the home ground makes them a better side than the Tigers. Mental, dead set mental. Who was the last team to beat you at Canberra?

gronkathon

First Grade
Geez if my Tigers lose some people are going to get a thorough roasting.

Thats the beauty of two niggling fan bases though. There are victories to be had on the field and between fans

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tilse makes the Tigers Defense look weak... scores next to the posts, and campo converts

raiders lead early 6-0

MacDougall

First Grade
Lol, one gets the feeling I'm gonna look like a spastic. Oh well, that's the problem with supporting a team that CHOOSES to not tackle sometimes.

aussies1st

Staff member
Wow Joel Thompson looked in for all money. Don't know if he was held they all fell off him.

aussies1st

Staff member
2 out of 4 not bad. Croker smokes in and the Tigers defence from the Roosters game is back.

TimmyB

Juniors
Sounds like the Raiders are all over us.

So sick of this team. Turn up one week, decide not to the next.

TimmyB

Juniors
Farkin hell, 4 line breaks in 17 minutes. Anyone got vision? Case of us playing bad, or Raiders that good?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Farkin hell, 4 line breaks in 17 minutes. Anyone got vision? Case of us playing bad, or Raiders that good?

based on the radio call the raiders are offloading at will, rolling through easily and holding the ball. We've had 2 repeat sets already too, so are playing patient football and building pressure nicely

raiders pretty much all over them, tigers havent done too much wrong

Latest posts