What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sun | Raiders 22-35 Tigers | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abpanther

Staff member
f**ken hell, I drop Campese from my fantasy team because he hasn't done sh*t all year, now he decides to turn in a blinder!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
f**ken hell, I drop Campese from my fantasy team because he hasn't done sh*t all year, now he decides to turn in a blinder!!!!

:lol: i did the same
game is far from over, canberra can leak points in a hurry and the tigers can score them quickly

half time wont be kind for the Raiders... we're on top big time, cant we just play the next 40 straight away :lol:

TimmyB

Juniors
Silly penalty from Tigers. Rabs just said "They'll (Tigers) come back"

All that means is we'll play some sexy footy when the game is over and remain everyone's favourite team.

So much for the Roosters match being an abberation.

aussies1st

Staff member
LMAO Rabs just said Heighton has great hands after picking up a ball then he drops it.

Tigers in again, McCrone with poor hands, Tuqiri steaming down the sideline before the back up came. Marshall finishes it with his footwork.

gronkathon

First Grade
Now Marshall kicks one

The only chance we have is a fade of the proportions of Canberra V Brisbane. God they seem to be putting in in a big way

Raider_69

Post Whore
game is well and truly on... the tigers fans lack of faith in their side is alarming :p

Could be in for a cracking 2nd half... the raiders need to score 1st in the 2nd half and restore our 16 point lead

gronkathon

First Grade
I really have to applaud the Raiders line speed and enthusiasm again.

It seems like Furner has used a fair whack of interchanges from the telecast though

Considering how bad we're playing, I'll take a 12 point HT deficit, score first in the second half it's game on. Knowing how we play in these situations, Canberra will score 3 in 10 minutes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Considering how bad we're playing, I'll take a 12 point HT deficit, score first in the second half it's game on. Knowing how we play in these situations, Canberra will score 3 in 10 minutes.

your not taking into account how we play in situations like this, the tigers will be winning the game by the 50th minute and probably go on with it :lol:

Ladmate

Bench
game is well and truly on... the tigers fans lack of faith in their side is alarming :p

Could be in for a cracking 2nd half... the raiders need to score 1st in the 2nd half and restore our 16 point lead

After all the times we've f**ked up games in the first and second halves, and how our defense is so sh*t, yes we have every right to have no faith.

All talk, no action. I got sucked into the media hype before this game. Not taking any credit away from the raiders, they seem to be playing great, but tigers defense is horrible.

TimmyB

Juniors

Mate, our side does that to people.

I think our roster compares with most in the NRL. However, unlike any other team in the competition, we have days where we aren't in the contest from the very start of the game. I don't know whether it's a mental thing, or a preparation thing, but it's been a problem for five years. I was hopeful it had been conqueored this year, but it's looking unlikely.