What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sun | Raiders 22-35 Tigers | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Yeah, got it on the radio. Though I don't think I can listen to this anymore. Not enjoying the delayed telecasts; I don't think there's anything more frustrating than listening to your team get thrashed on the radio.

aussies1st

Staff member
Just magical where on earth has this organisation been. Campese with a beautiful inside pass for Fensom.

we've almost missed more tackles today than we missed in the whole game last week, and we've barely played 20 minutes.

TimmyB

Juniors
Dugan is a freak of a player. Hayne will have to play out of position if he wants to stay in the NSW team imo.

aussies1st

Staff member
Penalty to compound that Farah botch up.
Oh no Picker having a shocker, knocks on from play 1.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tigers score... ref might as well have put it over the line for them :p
sounds like a few soft penalties.

Nope. Ellis held up! Dugan is a star

fulton scores now though

aussies1st

Staff member
Fulton scores, straight through the middle. Pretty average defence considering how we went last week. Although dodgy penalty before.

Honestly, Marshall should just take 2 steps and toe bash it, he's goal kicking is attrocious. Considering how many games we lost on goal kicking last year, it's just not good enough, we give up 4-6 points a game because we don't have a decent goalkicker.

TimmyB

Juniors
Sounds like a terrible option by Farah to chip kick. Killed our momentum.

Once again, we revert to bullsh*t lazy, pretty play instead of rolling the sleeves up and doing the hard work.