What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sun | Eels 22-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Result: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaba

First Grade
Souths will probably win, the way souths players carry on in front of the cameras annoy me.Believe it or not i would like to see the eels win this game.,put those souths players in their place a bit.

aussies1st

Staff member
Souths are starting to click while the Eels are a mess. Can't tip them until they show they have something.

NGR

Juniors
WTF does my title have to do with it? I would never use the term in a live update, match report or teamlist article. Outside those duties, I'm just another forummer and I can use whatever the hell I like to describe whichever team I like.

As for it being easier, it's using four keys instead of five:
souths.jpg

souffs.jpg

:lol::lol:!

LOL what a gronk!

I cant believe you try to argue that you have a life outside of these forums! :lol:

NGR

Juniors
As for the footy...

Last year we were supposed to smash the eels and they found some form and held onto a draw.. albeit with a bit of help from brett suttor's shananigans...

Souths should win, so souths by 8...

Bumble

First Grade
This is the kind of game we tend to lose so I'm not as confident as form would suggest...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Teams and referees listed below and updated in first post.
LeagueUnlimited said:
Eels: 1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Eric Grothe 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson 8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo
Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Tim Mannah 16. Brendan Oake 17. Justin Poore; Reserves: 19. Justin Horo 20. Krisnan Inu

Rabbitohs: 1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow 8. Roy Asotasi (c) 9. Issac Luke 10. Scott Geddes 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Luke Stuart
Interchange: 14. Garrett Crossman 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Michael Crocker 17. Jason Clark

Referees: Ben Cummins & Gerard Sutton; Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead
from NRL Teams - hot off the wire! Round 6, here: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19120

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bullsh*t what? I just agreed with you, isn't that enough for your needs for today? :lol:

Fui!!!

Juniors
BTW Timmah, you have the wrong team.

Pirtek Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs, Sunday April 18, 3.00pm, ANZ Stadium

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Krisnan Inu
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. Kris Keating
7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Nathan Cayless (C)
9. Jeff Robson
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Ben Smith
13. Feleti Mateo

INTERCHANGE
14. Matt Keating
15. Tim Mannah
16. Brendan Oake
17. Justin Poore
19. Justin Horo

Coach: Daniel Anderson

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=24492

renouf

Juniors
Can't see it being a flogging, wouldn't be surprised if Parra sprung an upset. Souths are known to fail when they are expected to win.

renouf

Juniors
WTF does my title have to do with it? I would never use the term in a live update, match report or teamlist article. Outside those duties, I'm just another forummer and I can use whatever the hell I like to describe whichever team I like.

As for it being easier, it's using four keys instead of five:
souths.jpg

souffs.jpg

:lol::lol:!

That is priceless.. south sydney colours and all!