What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sun | Eels 22-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Result: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tipped the Eels to beat the Faiders last week and was sorely disappointed. I won't be tipping them again until they show some sort of form.

Souths by 10.

C'Mon Eels, just stay sh*t for one more weekend. :pray:

Last edited:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
And Ben Ross still hasn't been cleared. We are looking at Asotasi, Crocker, Pettybourne, Lowe, Ross and Tyrrell all out. Our bench is going to look... interesting.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BTW Timmah, you have the wrong team.

Pirtek Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs, Sunday April 18, 3.00pm, ANZ Stadium

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Krisnan Inu
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. Kris Keating
7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Nathan Cayless (C)
9. Jeff Robson
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Ben Smith
13. Feleti Mateo

INTERCHANGE
14. Matt Keating
15. Tim Mannah
16. Brendan Oake
17. Justin Poore
19. Justin Horo

Coach: Daniel Anderson

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=24492
Parra must've posted it incorrectly on that same link in the first place, that's where I got it from. Their error, not mine.

Apey

Staff member
Very tempted to tip Eels in an upset but I'm unsure at the moment :crazy:

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Very tempted to tip Eels in an upset but I'm unsure at the moment :crazy:

It won't be a upset, we have 9 of our top 26 out injured so excluding u20's players we are thin on numbers. We have some handy u20's backs but not forwards which is why our last 2 feeder players in Capewell and Simpson will most likely play. Not confident at all!

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors

Counting that Crocker and Asotasi are out, add Pettybourne, Tyrell, B.Lowe(suspended), Ross, Falloon, Mcqueen and Corrigan. Granted the last two are backs but our forward stocks are diminished, like i said we can cover a couple of backs with u20's but not forwards. Hopefully the forwards take no more injuries or we are boned till they return unless the ones who are playing can lift together.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Talanoa in after 3 minutes.

Both teams apparently defending well but lots of knock ons, forward passes etc in the first 10 minutes.

Still 4-0 to Souths.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Hayne train is a bit like Cityrail, people deserting it in droves :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Well at least Parramatta finally got on the board..just took 40mins :(
Souths should do it easily from here, Parramatta have no concept of ball security.

Latest posts