What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Mon | Tigers 26-16 Cowboys | Leichhardt

Result: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LeagueUnlimited.com Preview
The Tigers at Leichardt on a Monday, against arguably the worst team in the competition this year and only at -8.5? Unbelievable. The last time I was shocked by a betting line this season, Newcastle upset the Titans at home which gives even further weight to my credentials as a tipster. Enough gambling talk though, this will be a good one for the...

The full story: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19585

innsaneink

Referee
I predict LO'D to finally snap - go utterly beserk, totally lose it and end up leaving Leichhrdt Oval in handcuffs and a bullwagon
It will be ugly.

I'M THERE! :D

Tipster

Bench
Cowboys to show a better effort than last Monday

Whether that translates to a win who knows. Starts with them at least trying to defend.

Canard

Immortal
Who do the Cowboys actually have a rivalry with? We played them last year because we both came into the comp in 1995, but to be honest, the Wests Tigers are probably the best match.

Many teams have a rivalry with Brisbane, and more stronger ones at that.

As for the game, the easy result to pick here is the Tigers by plenty, and I think the match will play out like last night's Parra/NQ match.

For Cowboys fans, the Broncos is the biggest rivalry by FAR, and always has been. Look at our crowd averages v Brisbane Broncos always the biggest home game of the season.

Saying that we have been flogged by the Broncos over the years is odd? Scoreline is not related to "rivalry".

As for who the Broncos biggest rivals are, you'd have to ask a Broncos fan. There will be plenty of those posting on this site in the coming weeks as the bandwagon grows.

As for tonight, Im not even sure Im going to watch, we just aren't up to NRL standard this season.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I predict LO'D to finally snap - go utterly beserk, totally lose it and end up leaving Leichhrdt Oval in handcuffs and a bullwagon
It will be ugly.

I'M THERE! :D
Y'know, given he's off to England next year and this will likely be his last game against the Tigers / Fulton & Gibbs, and the Cows can't make the 8, it wouldn't surprise me if he did completely lose it and try to maim somebody.

Canard

Immortal
Id say this is likely the last game LOD ever plays in Cowboys colours,as a lengthy suspension is guaranteed.

Shame, he has been very poor the last 18months or so but prior to that was close to our best (including Thurston) from 2004 to 2007 (injured through most of 2008/09)

benntash

Juniors
Tipped the tigers but I am no means confident. IMO both teams havnt been playing well and the tigers have scrapped home in there wins. I'm smelling another Monday night upset

Latest posts