What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Mon | Tigers 26-16 Cowboys | Leichhardt

Result: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DogEEL

Juniors
how the f**k are the tigers at the top of the table???

benji has the worst short kicking game i've ever seen, even some of his long kicks go out on the full. i've never seen a player that is so good at times then is so so bad at other times.

this taumata is a real good player, i was impressed with him last week too in a losing side. looks to be a great buy.

BTW sheens has lost it, why the f**k put benji at halfback???

adamkungl

Immortal
If Tigers keep this up they could drop as low as 5th.
Cowboys could jump above Sharks in the battle for the spork

MacDougall

First Grade
Dead set. How is Fitzhenry a first grade footballer? 3 touches, 2 errors. Both errors costs us a try. Unbelievable.

timka4

Bench
God Marshall sucks balls when he is playing half. And I lol at media people that say Lawrence is gonna be the next Daley. He is a centre, that is it. I know he is only filling in. but he looks nervous and confused when trying to come up with a play.

Ladmate

Bench
Sheens has cost us this game. Putting Lui in Toyota Cup is dumb and stupid, yet expected.

Latest posts