What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

matty-ducati

Juniors
Matty Pucati Ducati Cafe boy, Looks like i was right on the money when i called you a 'Pretender', its obvious you don't even know sh*t about your own clubs recent history..lol

You have been owned Jackass, and you should get back on your knees and thank us for letting you display the Souths Sydney Rabbitohs Avatar after we own you again on Sunday.

Don't chicken out now Pretender boy

how the f**k have i been owned? ill f**k all u rabbit merkins any day any time of the week pretender boy rofl ask the merkin that was cheeky last time after we flogged the f**k outer u degenerate c**k sucking south sydney skum! you, your club, your whole organisation can all suck my dick! russle crow can go f**k a crow like a f**ken twig! f**k all u mother f**kers eat sh*t u heros behind a screen

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so what year did u see ur team win a premiership? how old were u? our team sink... only souths would know about sinking, sinking so low yous were kicked out u f**ks hahaha f**k off gronk.... btw im a fairfield boy myself but doesnt mean sh*t, ur still a gronk, now ur just a fairfield gronk who supports souths haha maggot, u choose to support a f**ked up team thats no where

hmm. i'm guessing your the sort of person understands no words but 4 letter expletives. you also failed to establish any real points.... i know we were kicked out of the comp. in fact we all do. the fact to we and people from every other club rallied to get us readdmitted shows that we truely are the pride of the league, so thank you for bringing that up anyway.

and at least we didnt sell out and bend over to murdochs by merging with another crap club. or was that because your club had been so financially and proffessionally bitch slapped by the proffessional form of the game that you's were doomed without news limited? we told them to shove it, you got down on your knees. now tell me, wheres the pride there?

and i already said that i havent seen my team win a premiership. you dont need to tell me the things i said... in fact.. im the one who said them (i know this is hard for you to understand to take a breath before your pea sized brain short circuits)

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
At least i lived up to my end of the bet Matty Pucati.

I'll display the Wests Avatar for a week as agreed Cafe boy.

well played Tigpies.

Man of the Match Heggs.

westie

Bench
how the f**k have i been owned? ill f**k all u rabbit merkins any day any time of the week pretender boy rofl ask the merkin that was cheeky last time after we flogged the f**k outer u degenerate c**k sucking south sydney skum! you, your club, your whole organisation can all suck my dick! russle crow can go f**k a crow like a f**ken twig! f**k all u mother f**kers eat sh*t u heros behind a screen

Anyone else noticing the strong homo erotic themes in this post?

matty-ducati

Juniors
Anyone else noticing the strong homo erotic themes in this post?

your one to be talking little boy... take ur wtfanatics and shuv it up ur ass u f**ken gronk! what happened to everyones money.. let me guess "im not affiliated with that organisation"

eat sh*t u nice person

westie

Bench
your one to be talking little boy... take ur wtfanatics and shuv it up ur ass u f**ken gronk! what happened to everyones money.. let me guess "im not affiliated with that organisation"

eat sh*t u nice person

Wasn't ever my issue you sad pathetic little man.

Wasn't it like $10 to help pay for the sh*t that people like me used to pay for out of our own pockets? Seems like pocket change to me... guess for people like you things are different though.

matty-ducati

Juniors
Wasn't ever my issue you sad pathetic little man.

Wasn't it like $10 to help pay for the sh*t that people like me used to pay for out of our own pockets? Seems like pocket change to me... guess for people like you things are different though.

yea it is pocket change, but when u work out the numbers and there is 2odd thousand in the account... its not pocket change... and dont say there wasnt that much.. coz there was u skum merkin! As for people like me? mate i got money alot more of it then u do thats forsure! but to rip of fans and promise something.. your a low life skum piece of sh*t, and its not just me who thinks that.. there was a group of us talking about it tonight

matty-ducati

Juniors
and if its just "pocket change" mr high roller, why the f**k didnt u pay for everything out of ur own pocket. No merkin asked u to go make shirts, membership cards, so on so forth! we supporting wt here.. they make enuf merchandise! i wonder if those membership cards were paid for.. wonder if the shirts were too... wonder where those drums are.. bah who gives a f**k!

westie

Bench
Lol. Or you could make up total tripe and confirm yourself as an idiot.

I was hardly involved from 2006 and basically didn't even attend games.

A lot of this was due to a bunch of spastics who simply couldn't control themselves.

The monies paid were effectively donations so that people like me weren't paying hundreds of dollars a year for other people to use stuff.

Take your example of drums etc. I paid money for them... where are they now? With the current members.

Pull the c**k out of your throat so you can get a bit more oxygen to your brain you complete and utter social genius.

Raging Rabbit

juniors

Invisible_Bike_Cat.jpg

Spot

Juniors

A lot of this was due to a bunch of spastics who simply couldn't control themselves.

The monies paid were effectively donations so that people like me weren't paying hundreds of dollars a year for other people to use stuff.

Take your example of drums etc. I paid money for them... where are they now? With the current members.

Pull the c**k out of your throat so you can get a bit more oxygen to your brain you complete and utter social genius.

Have I missed something? Whats this all about?

matty-ducati

Juniors

and the rest of the 2k????? keep talking it up u lil hero merkin

Dave Q

Coach
Game on.

Go for it lads, dont leave us wondering who is the best hater!

If theres any free hate going around, pass some over here thanks.

matty-ducati

Juniors
u claim alot to have nothing to do with it, yet at the "annual meeting" u were up there preaching, Now its gone all sour, pfffft u gronks run away. Keep calling people spastics, sure some of them aint 100% but where the f**k does that give u the right to put them down, your a theiving lieing piece of sh*t skum!

Raging Rabbit

juniors
u claim alot to have nothing to do with it, yet at the "annual meeting" u were up there preaching, Now its gone all sour, pfffft u gronks run away. Keep calling people spastics, sure some of them aint 100% but where the f**k does that give u the right to put them down, your a theiving lieing piece of sh*t skum!

Your throat still needs clearing, Fatty.

Latest posts