What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sun | Storm 18-8 Knights | AAMI

FW1: MEL v NEW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

little_aza

Juniors
Storm by 10. But it won't be easy. Knights to start off well and either be even with us, or slightly ahead by halftime. Only in the second half will we (hopefully) pull ahead.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Storm win dis game ez-e az bra! Dese Knights are just makin' up da numbers mun and can't be expected to compete with my man Bil-e and Cam-ron who just got outta jacuzzi! Too relax, too cool for Newcastle bra! Storm by 30 points or ya mum gave birth to a Jamaican bobsled team...aye joo get me cuz?
:lol: Love it!

Storm by 50.
So how was that long four and a half hour drive home, BM?

Souffs by...hang on a minute! :lol:
... 10 schooners?

No one gives us a chance and after seeing our last four or so recent second halves I can see why. In saying that, I agree that it'll be closer than what most people think, but I still think the Storm will be too strong unfortunately :(

Noa

First Grade
We should win, I wouldnt make an opinion on last nights game. However with our wingers love to rush in I can see Uate being the wildcard, my clacker will be about this big . if were 4 in front and in the final 10. 24-20

pantherz9103

First Grade
Forget the recent form guide. The Knights suck in Melbourne and generally when playing away v good teams. Storm by 20+

~knights~

Juniors
knights to compete hard for 60 mins then melbourne to run away the last 20 ..
hope im wrong though ;)

Bicey_18

Bench
The game played earlier in the year it was really tight for 60 minutes before Melbourne ran away with it in the final 20. From memory, Kurt Gidley went off late in the 2nd half. I don't think we can win but hopefully they can put in a good show

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The game played earlier in the year it was really tight for 60 minutes before Melbourne ran away with it in the final 20. From memory, Kurt Gidley went off late in the 2nd half. I don't think we can win but hopefully they can put in a good show
Pretty sure it was just before halftime, but yeah we were in the game right up until the 60 minute mark before the Storm ran away with it.

For all the Knights supporters, my interstate record is atrocious and I was at that game earlier in the year, but won't be making the trip this weekend so we're a chance! :lol:

Hoggy

Bench
Tickets at the gate?

PAX was 7520 on my ticket that my mate got me mid afternoon today. General sale happens tomorrow...would give a fair indication.

Pity it's up against Carlton vs Essendon (not for me). Should surely be looking at 25k regardless though.

stormbati

Bench
Knights come in with a fair bit of mommentum and we have 2 losses!
No Widdop will hurt, Maurice Blair is a shutdown centre and moving to five-eigth will hurt our defensive rythym. Beau Champion will be targeted.

Latest posts