What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R1 | Sun | Raiders 40-12 Sharks | Canberra

R1: CAN v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaba

First Grade
i wont be surprised ot see the raiders be like the eels and roosters let the other team back into the game.

Raiders are similar to manly last year where they get run down

DJShaksta

First Grade
Sharks never get any luck with the refs but they could at least sort out their kick defence

This.

Also, whats with John Williams being judged to have lost the ball after the Canberra guy pushes it loose with his shoulder when getting off him??
FMD

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He was holding the ball with absolutely no ball security. If the Raiders had done that I would have been annoyed. At the Raiders player.

DJShaksta

First Grade
His arm was wedged between to the two tacklers. As they got up, they helped the ball out.
Shoulda been a penalty for mine.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Most sides if they can lift can match it with TLL and Shillo in the first exchange. Its the Raiders prop depth I think which can make the difference.

This. Raiders never blast team from the get-go. It's the wearing down in the first 20, followed by their big bench that makes them smash teams.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez it's great having a halfback that can make us looking threatening on the last tackle.

beave

Coach
I know what disgraceful is (being a NQ fan and all), and the Sharks are the epitome of this at the moment. At the moment they have absolutely nothing. Only game 1, but geez this could be a long year for this club, damn shame.

Dragon

Coach
Main difference has been the kicking games, Graham has been awful while Williams has been perfect. That kid looks classy