What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R20 | Fri | Storm 26-6 Broncos | AAMI

R20: MEL v BRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

No.

Why is it surprising Voss you spaz? He had a couple of fingers on the ball whilst it was on the ground.

Eelectrica

Referee
If it was reversed, I think a team would have liked a try even if it was ground with the foot. Unless their is something specific in the rule book I would have thought goal line drop out.

Hoggy

Bench
Nice try by Paul Simpkins that.

He didn't even check the fact that Hodges was in front of the kicker and was within the 10 metres...

merkin.

Big Pete

Referee
Controversial call there but the Broncos deserve to draw level.

Been a tough game out there so far, Storm have been at their best defensively. However the Broncos have really dominated proceedings with the ball. Will be interesting to see what happens in the second half.

Also a major F**k You to Bellamy and his wing selections. I had Duffie down as an absolute special.

Pigskin

Juniors
haven't watched a full melbourne game for quite a number of weeks ... they are dam annoying to watch with the wrestle aren't they

we are all over them in forward yardage

seen enough for tonight ... whatever happens from now is irrelevant for the semis coming up later ... apart from for positioning

Gillette - second year syndrome for him ... i know he's had injuries, but seriously he needs to be more decisive and less dancing

Oink !

Latest posts