What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R9 | Sun | Dragons 22-8 Cowboys | WIN Jubilee

R9: STG v NQL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
awesome ... he'll be fresh too :roll:

Schmuck. Hornby has been killing it. Sure, he doesn't do flick passes and kick the ball dead and make spectacular errors to get himself noticed, but he's playing very well.

Soward and Boyd - we can and will cover them. Kyle Stanley will love getting his chance at 6for 80 minutes. He's a G.U.N baby. Nigthingale to 1 & big Peni (been waiting to use that) to the sting. Or just bring Bronx Goodwin in.

Be a good game, but we're hardly dependent on one or two players like just about everyone else to get results.

Paullyboy

Coach
I think you guys underestimate how much your attack is going to have to change. Cows 1-12 looks a great bet

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think you guys underestimate how much your attack is going to have to change. Cows 1-12 looks a great bet

Our attack really suffered when Stanley played at 6 in Rd 26 didn't it?

Tagive comes in, Florence to fullback. It will be a very tough game but we can still get a win

Jason Maher

Immortal
To be fair, this Cowboys team is just a smidgin better than the Lol@Souffs team we played in round 26...

We certainly can cover the absences of Boyd and Soward, as we have good players who can step in, but we're idiots if we think it won't affect our chances. They may be good players, but they're not as good as Boyd or Soward, at least not yet.

beave

Coach
Betting has been suspended on the game, looks like the bookies have been spooked a bit by the potential of how many out for the Dragons which I guess was always on the cards. Regardless, should be a good game. Normally I would say Dragons by 10 but the potential players out and so forth, I'm thinking NQ by 6-8.

thommo4pm

Coach
Allowing for those players out, we'll still have a competitive side. Definitely helps the Cowboys chances though.
I'd expect another 1 or 2 Dragons players to be rested also (Creagh & Hunt).

Think our team might be:
1. Goodwin
2. Morris
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Tagive
6. Stanley
7. Hornby

8. Weyman
9. Young
10. Green
11. Scott
12. Cuthbertson
13. Prior

14. Merrin
15. Greenfield
16. Rein
17. Gower / Bosden

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Beau Scott will be told to just tackle JT all day. Costigan did the job on him last 2 seasons. They will not take a dummy from him. Its worked very well after he carved up Prior in the same game 2 years ago.

I like the Cows though. They will be good tomorrow and I can't wait to get to the game after watching Danoel Geale in the morning followed by Pac Man V Mosley, then this great game.

Can't wait. The Cows can definitely win.

Didgi

Glenn Hall in doubt, would mean either James Segeyaro or Joel Reithmuller coming in.

thommo4pm

Coach
Bosden warming up for saints, no Jon green by the looks. Hall doesn't appear to be out there for the cows either. All other dragons are warming up apart from the guys already mentioned.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
I'm guessing this is delayed in Australia or something due to the deadness of this thread (live here in the UK) but this is sensational by the Dragons, world class defence and clinical on attack.

Dragon

Coach
Our youngins and blokes backing up have been so impressive, defence was superb for 30 tackles then scored off the back of it. Stanley is killing it, and Gaz keeping his amazing form going

If Dragons with without Soward it proves Soward has no impact on this side, just like he'll have no impact if selected for NSW.