What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Sun | Raiders 40-34 Eels | Canberra

Round 10 result: Raiders v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt23

Staff member
Furner can certainly have no complaints with the refs today...Neither can Skeepe.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
:lol::lol:

I am honestly finding it hard to remember a team that has been a bigger rabble from playing roster right through to every administrator in the club.

Truly pathetic.

Feel for eels fans. This has got to be tough to put up with.

DogEEL

Juniors
i have never been more ashamed to be a parra supporter as now!!!

some of these outside backs are not good enough for reserve grade! sio, morgan...

some of the worst defence & attack i've seen, kearney has a lot to answer for.

All players should be on performance contracts! you don't play up to first grade standard you only get paid half if that!!!

they are playing against one of the worst sides without their main playmaker & they can't even compete.

what a farkin joke!

undertaker

Coach
:lol::lol:

I am honestly finding it hard to remember a team that has been a bigger rabble from playing roster right through to every administrator in the club.

Truly pathetic.

Feel for eels fans. This has got to be tough to put up with.

You obviously are forgetting the Eels side post-Sterlo, crica 1991-95. That side definitely was worse than the current one. Sandow > Tolsett

Also, the Seagulls incarnation of the first Gold Coast franchise (even with Wally, they could only salvage 8 wins during his two seasons there) and also Western Suburbs post-Super League. In fact, the Magpies of 1999 would have to be one of the worst defensive sides I've ever seen. How many times did they conceeded 40+ points in a match?

Last edited:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Well atleast that 10 grand has been some use... Every tackle the raiders have had their mitts on the ball but hasnt been pulled up one....

Maybe Kearney should have a rant next game apart from that the eels still suck...

gronkathon

First Grade
Sio is having an off game. He has been good this year.

Blair, Morgan and Burt are all worthless geniuss of players though