What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sat | Bulldogs 30-4 Dragons | ANZ

Round 2 result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
Dragons by plenty. The Dogs halves are average and their backline isn't much better.

0neye

YEP CAN'T SEE THE DOGIES WINNING AGAINST THE DRAG QUEENS:crazy::crazy::crazy:
tumblr_kyby7te9NV1qb79djo1_400.jpg

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Saints will run away with it. Will be close for a while though.

I hope the Dogs can defend like they did against the Panthers.

Jono1987

Juniors
Moffo's curse works in reverse for the Dragons. Evidence is abundant. We will win and win easily.

If we turn up and play like we did against the Panthers we are going to get humiliated, especially if we have a 25/39 completion rate like we did on the weekend.

The dragons look more expansive this year, if we turn up this could be an awesome game.

My prediction:

Barba to make a break, scoring the winning try only to have it called back because Eastwood was within two metres of Soward when attempting the tackle.

Seriously though, Dogs by 4 with a crowd of 30k.

Pokemon80

Juniors
The key to winning for us is putting Barba under pressure and forcing a massive workload on his shoulders. He really can be poor in defence and we need to expose that with surgical kicking to single him out.

If there is ever a one on one situation and his nearest help is spread out further than usual, we can run right over him.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Is Cooper playing?

Still unknown... Chase Stanley is on standby

I think we'll win 20-12... Bulldogs were pretty ordinary last week, Dragons were pretty solid, if not one of the best performers last round (but my bias may be blinding me on that one). With that said, it's round 2, you never know what teams are going to put out there on the pitch.

Packy

Bench
Is Kyle Stanley always shite under the high ball or were last weeks incidents uncharacteristic?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Is Kyle Stanley always shite under the high ball or were last weeks incidents uncharacteristic?

He only spilled one ball under the high ball last week... If you're referring to the header of the ball when fielding a grubber... Then yes it's uncharacteristic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Still unknown... Chase Stanley is on standby

I think we'll win 20-12... Bulldogs were pretty ordinary last week, Dragons were pretty solid, if not one of the best performers last round (but my bias may be blinding me on that one). With that said, it's round 2, you never know what teams are going to put out there on the pitch.
We were pretty bland in attack... but our defence was top-notch IMO. You'll need to be even better in attack than you were against Newcastle I think.

chrisD

Coach
Dragon forwards to smash the dogs in the middle of the park and Barba to be found out by the Saints quality kicking game. Scott is a liability in the centers. Dragons 10+

Bazzi

First Grade
Apparently Nathan Green trained in the centres, would rather Chase play though, if Cooper's out injured that is.

Latest posts