What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Bulldogs 42-10 Roosters | ANZ

Round 26 result: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both of you take your shit elsewhere or I'll start deleting posts.

Garts

Bench
Hopefully the Dogs win, I also then need Souths and Manly to win. I want to play the Dogs week 1 of the finals.

Molon Lave

Juniors
Will be the first game i am going to in over 7 weeks since i've arrived back, hoped me coming back wasn't a bad sign for the dogs with them losing to the raiders, but I think the dogs should bounce back here and win by 13+

0neye

27388.jpg

ouwet

Bench
Hopefully the Dogs win, I also then need Souths and Manly to win. I want to play the Dogs week 1 of the finals.

I hope we play Manly... Bring it on!!

We beat you at Brooky with 15 players a few weeks ago, we'll beat you again next week (If we play you).

Grapple

Bench
Dogs wil be up for it. We've got our loss out of our system and now we're ready for the finals.

Moffo

Referee
Can't believe the c**ks are 5.5 after spanking tigers last week. Roosters with the start is money for jam we aren't in great form

Latest posts