What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Roosters 14-8 Raiders | Allianz

Round 3 result: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ugly game.

I couldnt say the better team won because they were both crap. One got 2 points the other ( us ) didnt.

Losing Duges and Fensom, 2 of our best 3 players hurt and is going to hurt for a few more weeks or longer.

Enjoy the 2 points Roosters but I think you might want to forget what game you earned them in.

I know I'll forget this game.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
now i respectfully ask the mods, in the name of RL, to lock and delete this thread and contribute to the erasing of this from sporting history. .

On the contrary, this thread had been comedic gold and is probably the only good thing to come out of the game. :lol:

God I wish Furner was gone.

wibble

Bench
We should get zero but you should get minus 2 cause you still lost.

And the Roosters and Raiders would still be ahead of my team (at least for today) despite looking so terrible. Position on the ladder is nice, however you get there.

I do feel sorry for the raiders- if I could choose two players to wipe out at the start of the match against them I'd choose Dugan and Fensom. Pretty good effort from there to be in the match all day, but the Roosters errors helped with that. They might find the next few weeks without those guys pretty tough.

Roosters won't drop the ball that much in many more games this year (I hope) so can only get better. Mortimer doesn't seem a bad pick up so far this year.

Bench
Man of the match: Steve Lyons (Roosters)

Hopefully he has a fatal accident.
You are kidding,even you would have to conceed Easts were ripped off,every 50/50 call went against them,and some absolute howlers from the refs all favoured Canberra,some resulted in Canberra tries.
On top of that Easts gave you back the ball more times than they held it,no excuses,you should have won and won well.

skeepe

Immortal
You are kidding,even you would have to conceed Easts were ripped off,every 50/50 call went against them,and some absolute howlers from the refs all favoured Canberra,some resulted in Canberra tries.
On top of that Easts gave you back the ball more times than they held it,no excuses,you should have won and won well.

Not kidding. At least 5 rubbish penalties to the Roosters, 5 that clearly should have been given to the Raiders but wasn't (and yes, 1 that was given but shouldn't have been), a massive forward pass from Aubusson in the lead up to the Mortimer try let go, and letting the Roosters get away with absolute murder in the ruck.

Lyons single-handedly got the Roosters home. It was a disgusting performance.

Don't be fooled by the most anti-Raiders commentary ever heard, learn the rules and think for yourself.

Haffa

Not kidding. At least 5 rubbish penalties to the Roosters, 5 that clearly should have been given to the Raiders but wasn't (and yes, 1 that was given but shouldn't have been), a massive forward pass from Aubusson in the lead up to the Mortimer try let go, and letting the Roosters get away with absolute murder in the ruck.

Lyons single-handedly got the Roosters home. It was a disgusting performance.

Don't be fooled by the most anti-Raiders commentary ever heard, learn the rules and think for yourself.

:lol: Have the raiders ever lost a game fair and square on your watch, Skeepy?

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Seriously?

14 players for most of the match, including 2 of our best 3 out........and we should have won well?

Your whole post is bullsh*t mate. You've been listening to Greg Alexander too much.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: Skeepe suck shit. The pink merkins did their absolute best to hand the Raiders the game. Canberra knock on cold on the Roosters line - Canberra 6 again. This happened multiple f**king times.

Roosters 14 - Refs 8 - Canberra 0.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Skeepe suck shit. The pink merkins did their absolute best to hand the Raiders the game. Canberra knock on cold on the Roosters line - Canberra 6 again. This happened multiple f**king times.

Roosters 14 - Refs 8 - Canberra 0.

Can you point out even one occasion ?

The Raiders didn't get a penalty for over 50 minutes, despite players holding down to long, blatant grapples, cheap forearms and elbows. And let's not mention the dog shot from Aubusson on Dugan when he smashed him with a swinging arm while he was on the ground.

We got one penalty go our way, you got the other 79 minutes.

skeepe

Immortal
How many weeks for Aubusson's dog shot on Dugan?

6 weeks minimum IMO. Pre-meditated, deliberate swinging arm to a defenceless player on the ground.

skeepe

Immortal
He will get zero Nothing in it.
Goodbye Raiders for 2012

Deliberate swinging arm with intent to cause injury.

6 weeks minimum or the NRL are kidding themselves.

The only thing that saddens me is none of the Raiders put the dog's teeth through his f**king throat.

Mr Saab

Referee
Deliberate swinging arm with intent to cause injury.

6 weeks minimum or the NRL are kidding themselves.

The only thing that saddens me is none of the Raiders put the dog's teeth through his f**king throat.

Swinging arm to what? His chest? Your little boy is gone for a while and karma has come back at you for your comments about Gidley

Latest posts