What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Roosters 14-8 Raiders | Allianz

Round 3 result: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Seriously?

14 players for most of the match, including 2 of our best 3 out........and we should have won well?

Your whole post is bullsh*t mate. You've been listening to Greg Alexander too much.

That is simply BS.. I counted the Raiders players on the park with 5 to go and there were 15 players.. The fact you could not get home when the refs were blatantly attempting to orchestrate the result shows what a poor side and coach you have and if not for Parramatta there would be a spoon almost certainly coming your way.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
How many weeks for Aubusson's dog shot on Dugan?

6 weeks minimum IMO. Pre-meditated, deliberate swinging arm to a defenceless player on the ground.

He hit him in the chest.. Should have hit him harder.. Rugby League is not a game for sissy's.. Not our fault you outlay 20% of your cap on a crock.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Deliberate swinging arm with intent to cause injury.

6 weeks minimum or the NRL are kidding themselves.

The only thing that saddens me is none of the Raiders put the dog's teeth through his f**king throat.

you are a sad miserable bastard.. Most people on here are pretty cool but you are simply bottom feeding pond scum. It shits me that my taxes subsidize pricks like you.

bileduct

Coach
:lol: love it.
Enjoy it while you can, champ :)

We both know that both of our teams are going to be at the bottom of the ladder again this year. Most of our salary cap continues to sit out games, and you guys keep putting Anasta and Minichiello on the field.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
*Campese passes ball into his own player's back*
Roosters knock on.

merkins

Not worse than Campese runs into Jake Friends back and gets a penalty for late tackle which they score off.. Or how about the dodgy play the ball penalty at the start of the game when the Raiders player walks off the mark and Jake Friend questions Lyon and he advances the mark 18 metres.

Danish

Referee
I didn't think I was going to get anything out of this game because we played so shite....

But a skeepe meltdown is almost better than a convincing win :lol:

bileduct

Coach
We would have won by 40 if we could hold the ball and there was some balance in the on field officiating.
The Raiders spent the entire second half with only 14 players and you were lucky to score the 8 points you did.

The fact that your players could not hold onto the ball merely proves my point about them being spastics.

Enjoy it while you can, champ :)

We both know that both of our teams are going to be at the bottom of the ladder again this year. Most of our salary cap continues to sit out games, and you guys keep putting Anasta and Minichiello on the field.

Minichiello was still pretty good out there today. Anasta didn;t kick off out on the full although you blokes didn't give him as many chances as most other sides do.

We would have won by 40 if we could hold the ball and there was some balance in the on field officiating.

The refereeing was rubbish but they seemed to favour sides in patches. There was three teams out there today and were the third worst that's about all you can say. Still we were both better then Parra last night.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Jesus both the Raiders and the Roosters were absolutely appalling. The game took at least 20 years off my life. The Roosters were obviously the better side but its like saying that a cat turd sandwich is probably tastier than a dog turd sandwich.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
How many weeks for Aubusson's dog shot on Dugan?

6 weeks minimum IMO. Pre-meditated, deliberate swinging arm to a defenceless player on the ground.
:lol: He didn't even touch his head! Should have hit him harder ...

Aubusson should be awarded club captaincy permanently for taking out that soft c**k Jed Bogan.

Epic butt hurt from Raiders fans though :lol:

Jesus both the Raiders and the Roosters were absolutely appalling. The game took at least 20 years off my life. The Roosters were obviously the better side but its like saying that a cat turd sandwich is probably tastier than a dog turd sandwich.

:lol: I'll take your word on that

Latest posts