What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-10 Bulldogs | ANZ

Round 6 result: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dogs of war to win this battle
My reaction when I read the above:
tumblr_llziu3Jaz51qii6tmo1_250.gif

It's all coming together. Moffo tipped against us, made my day.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I really hope Moffo isn't making your dad, Dunniesman...

Packy

Bench
Kris Keating is like Ben Roberts. Can play brilliantly or just drag your entire side down the crapper. So it mainly rests on him

Please advise when Keating played Brilliantly? I like the guy but I can't say I have seen him do this.

NGR

Juniors
Dogs should easily take us down.. We are playing pretty shite atm...

And whoever said dogs fans are civil and no one feels threatened... Bullshit! Whether I go with mates or the missus there's always some pack of Lebo dogs fans starting a fight... Typical line: hey Aussie merkin, shouldn't you be going for cronulla...

BunniesMan

Immortal
So NGR in your criticism of offensive/racial behaviour you show the same behaviour? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Dogs should easily take us down.. We are playing pretty shite atm...

And whoever said dogs fans are civil and no one feels threatened... Bullshit! Whether I go with mates or the missus there's always some pack of Lebo dogs fans starting a fight... Typical line: hey Aussie merkin, shouldn't you be going for cronulla...

:lol::lol:

Yeah right, that happened, just like when I was at a Souths game the typical line was: Hey merkin you have too many teeth. :roll:

Last edited:

NGR

Juniors
So NGR in your criticism of offensive/racial behaviour you show the same behaviour? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Shut up BM... The closet thing to rascism is stereotyping someone of middle eastern appearance as Lebo... Which is a colloquial term used by many regardless of race...

Of all people I didn't think you would be leading the pc brigade into battle...

BunniesMan

Immortal
PC? Reverse what you said and see if it sounds offensive:

"Everytime I go to a Cronulla game there is always a pack of anglo sharks fans starting a fight. Typical line: hey you lebanese merkin, shouldnt you be going for canterbury."

Doesn't sound so nice does it?

Latest posts