What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Warriors 44-22 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Round 7 result: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
I remember Ropati played one (or two) games at Fullback a few seasons ago and it was one of the better games I have ever seen him play.

Meth

Staff member
Warriors hav been the better team so far. Aside from Johnson' error in kicking the ball out, pretty good start really.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Apart from the bunnies try the Warriors are looking way better this week... Packer finally seems to have taken the handbrake off.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I remember Ropati played one (or two) games at Fullback a few seasons ago and it was one of the better games I have ever seen him play.

Definitely. Two games I think when Hohaia was injured and Locke still out of favour. He charged forward from the back. I think he made 150+ metres in both games.

aussies1st

Staff member
Attack certainly looks better, still have to see what the Warriors have in D out wide.

Meth

Staff member
Loving this intensity.

Ropati's no nonsense kick returns are great.

Latest posts