What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Mon | Rabbitohs 34-28 Sharks | ANZ

Round 9 result: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Glad we got that win, could have easily lost it. Some worrying defensive lapses. But inglis was supreme, great to have Merritt back too.

Some dodgy ref calls for both teams but a great game nonetheless.

Bring on the dragons and speed bump soward.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If Gallen was in question he would be forgotten after that game. Lucky he is not there. Carney however cemented his spot, geez he is a good player, footy player.

Look forward to seeing him with Uate and Hayne to throw those pin point 30m passes to.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Glad we got that win, could have easily lost it. Some worrying defensive lapses. But inglis was supreme, great to have Merritt back too.

Some dodgy ref calls for both teams but a great game nonetheless.

Bring on the dragons and speed bump soward.

Haha 'speed bump'?? Souffs fans, laughable

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cornerback or Safety?
I think he'd be a scary OLB. And in offense a monster WR.
Good teams don't fade out like that.
The game was over when they started their comeback.

Of course I want us to play to the final siren even losing teams when they're out of it free up with the ball and start doing things they wouldn't in a tight match.
Inglis won $1000 for man of the match but I think he would have been happier if they awarded him some KFC vouchers.
I lold. Reminds me of the Simpsons ep where Homer finds money and has to be explained how it can be exchanged for goods or services he wants.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Gallen was in question he would be forgotten after that game. Lucky he is not there. Carney however cemented his spot, geez he is a good player, footy player.

Look forward to seeing him with Uate and Hayne to throw those pin point 30m passes to.
I'll agree with that. We don't have another #6 or #7 in NSW with half the talent he has.

wibble

Bench
Souths too good, they were the better team and deserved to win.

Their outside backs were good and ours were bad. Inglis and Carney both brilliant.

Gallen should not have started- he has played only a handful of poor games over the years, but they were all when he was a late inclusion with an injury and he tries too hard when he is hurt, and messes up.

Burgess back and already doing well, good to see. Merritt has looked great coming back after a long time out.

For all that Souths did, the difference in the game was covered by Williams stuffing up (and Souths got an intercept try). Sharks let in a lot of points though so never deserved to win even if Williams doesn't play like a leper.

Carney really starting to look like a dangerous half, not just a good kicker and distributor, which is a great sign for the Sharks. About their only positive though.

Souths will be a threat if Inglis remains fit- he was monstrous tonight. Not good for NSW...

Last edited: