What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Sat | Warriors 19-24 Knights | Mt Smart

Round 20 result: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
The Knights are a much, much better team on the edges on the park.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
FFS what is it with Maloney and his early needless field goals? It suddenly has a Warriors Vs Sharks feeling all over again.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
f**k these wingers are shit for the warriors!

lillyman the clown, just get to the kick & finish the half!

blacklock

Juniors
altho the newcastle defense sucks once they give up field position with a penalty / error... i think theyre able to pose a good attack once in the opposition 20.

this game has a similar feel to the sharks warriors game. i hope they do come back and make it a contest. all the warriors points have come on the back of the knights giving it up in bad field position.

Grapple

Bench
Sorry Meth, but Australia must be laughing at us Kiwi's with this commentary. Is there ANYONE else that is available? Utter shite.

shane1970

Juniors
Happens every week champ. Massive difference between when we have Matulino and Packer on the field to when we have Lillyman and Lousi.
Meth I appreciate your nobleness but you cant tell me that your front row rotation dictates how much possession your team gets EVERY WEEK ! You had ALL the possession early and it started to turn hence the 18-0 lead cut down

Meth

Staff member
Sorry Meth, but Australia must be laughing at us Kiwi's with this commentary. Is there ANYONE else that is available? Utter shite.

They're muppets. But Husband is an improvement on McIvor. He's on par with Costigan.

Meth

Staff member
Meth I appreciate your nobleness but you cant tell me that your front row rotation dictates how much possession your team gets EVERY WEEK ! You had ALL the possession early and it started to turn hence the 18-0 lead cut down

You brought possession into it.

All I am saying is that Matulino and Packer are playing much, much better than Lillyman and Lousi and we are a much, much better team with them on the park. I'd like Packer to come off the bench.

Grapple

Bench
They're muppets. But Husband is an improvement on McIvor. He's on par with Costigan.

No doubt McIvor is the worst. He has NO IDEA at all about the game but tries to sound like a big shot every pre-game by asking the most simple questions.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

That's not quite what he's saying. Throughout the year our go forward has been great with Matulino/Packer on, but when they come off (along with Mateo), we lose all spark and go forward. It's not so much the amount of possession it's what we do and don't do with it based on who we have on the field.

Not just this game, but most games this season.

Meth

Staff member

Wally Lewis.
Ray Hadley.
Gary Belcher.

Those in glass houses and stuff...

Grapple

Bench
Wally Lewis.
Ray Hadley.
Gary Belcher.

Those in glass houses and stuff...

No doubt but I think it's more the style. Just sounds so half-arsed in NZ. Like they have no plan before hand and "just wing it bro!"

Meth

Staff member
No doubt but I think it's more the style. Just sounds so half-arsed in NZ. Like they have no plan before hand and "just wing it bro!"

Yeah, they're crap.

I generally listen to Allan Mac. Much more biased, but a better call.

shane1970

Juniors
Ok- yep I did bring possession into it -perhaps I misundersttofd - but I'll swap you front you front rowers for my mistake !

Latest posts