What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | VB Test | Fri | NZ 12-20 AUS | Eden Park

VB Test result: NZL v AUS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NZ team list now updated, the final 18 selected today

Bretto

Bench
Adam Blair getting a start over Alex Glenn is an interesting choice. Also I notice they've gone with size in the centres with Mannering - probably a good choice.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Probaby what was expected. Mannering in the centers is better then Beale. Glenn should starting for Blair who really should probably be 18thman with the young cowboy getting a bench spot. I'd have Bromwich starting ahead of mckendry too

matrightyeh

Juniors
go aussie
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Grapple

Bench
So are you Aussies ready to get absolutely smashed and be beaten by probably about 2 points?

Grapple

Bench
I'm really not too fussed if we lose or get smashed, as long as there's some aggression in our defense, and maybe a little bit of biff. By the looks of it, the crowd will be pretty small, but probably still vocal. Hope Johnson plays well.

Bman26

Juniors
Any word on ABC radio's coverage?

Not looking or sounding likely.

There is radio coverage, the station that does Big Sports Breakfast with TK and Slats said they were covering it I'm pretty sure....

EDIT: 1017 on the am dial is the station, no promises though....

Last edited:

Latest posts